Post a pic of your ideal body.

Options

Replies

• Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    What's funny is that 260lb Dan Severn got punked by a 178lb Royce Gracie.

1238715667.jpg
  • Lona728
    Lona728 Posts: 105
    Options
    I want something curvy and still some meat on the bones, but with in a healthy weight range. Like, Toccara Jones.

smooth_toccara01_howard_huang.jpg

This would be my ideal body too.
  • Mixmode
    Mixmode Posts: 332
    Options
    ^^^^ is damn fine. Just like Kim K. She is a fine *kitten* woman. It's ALL about the curves and hourglass shape.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    This is what I am trying to get to. I am not going for anything too drastic. I just want to feel vibrant and healthy. For me I think this will do it. If I end up losing more....great. If not I am very happy with this. (It's a size 14 in case you are wondering)
    size14.jpg
    size142.jpg
    She looks really good, but it makes me wonder if it's just photoshopped because she is so perfectly proportioned and has no rolls or bulges yet is clearly at a heavier weight. Or she could just be really lucky and have an amazing shape! Idk, but I certainly don't look as smooth as she does lol
  • Jazzmagic
    Jazzmagic Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This is what I am trying to get to. I am not going for anything too drastic. I just want to feel vibrant and healthy. For me I think this will do it. If I end up losing more....great. If not I am very happy with this. (It's a size 14 in case you are wondering)
    size14.jpg
    size142.jpg
    She looks really good, but it makes me wonder if it's just photoshopped because she is so perfectly proportioned and has no rolls or bulges yet is clearly at a heavier weight. Or she could just be really lucky and have an amazing shape! Idk, but I certainly don't look as smooth as she does lol

She's definatley been airbrushed to smooth out her legs and waist etc...but I try and look at the pics and imagine them added on because lets face it, any pic we see in mag or for editorial/entertainment purposes, its airbrushed, sad reality : (
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    size14.jpg
    size142.jpg

She's definatley been airbrushed to smooth out her legs and waist etc...but I try and look at the pics and imagine them added on because lets face it, any pic we see in mag or for editorial/entertainment purposes, its airbrushed, sad reality : (
    That's true. I was just saying something similar to my SO about it because I was asking him if it looked photoshopped or not. A lot of women look to fuller figure models for inspiration but often the way they edit them makes them as unrealistic or unattainable as the super tiny models. But at the same time, if you keep that in mind, I think it can be motivating and helpful! She does look great, but I might be a bit smaller than her yet I do not look nearly as good and "tight".
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • _LilPowerHouse
    Options
    like this guy, (Bolo) except without the crazy look on his face..LOL

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD3RhkE1yG97EG1jZKUsYto7eDL6OEQZppdkRK_sGlhzNqpc4O
  • chicago_dad
    Options

OMG! I forgot about Bolo! This shot was from Bloodsport, no? Awesome!
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    size14.jpg
    size142.jpg

That's true. I was just saying something similar to my SO about it because I was asking him if it looked photoshopped or not. A lot of women look to fuller figure models for inspiration but often the way they edit them makes them as unrealistic or unattainable as the super tiny models. But at the same time, if you keep that in mind, I think it can be motivating and helpful! She does look great, but I might be a bit smaller than her yet I do not look nearly as good and "tight".

I think it depends on height as well. Someone that is 5'6" or so may not look like that in a size 14. I'm 6'1"ish and when I'm a 14 my body is shaped like that (minus being edited of course lol).
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    size14.jpg
    size142.jpg

I think it depends on height as well. Someone that is 5'6" or so may not look like that in a size 14. I'm 6'1"ish and when I'm a 14 my body is shaped like that (minus being edited of course lol).
    Yeah, I'm 5'10" and I looked similar in a Size 14 - maybe actually a bit smaller in the waist and arms (except my thighs definitely still touched). My 5'2" sister, however, looked quite a bit bigger in a Size 14.
  • chicago_dad
    Options
    What's funny is that 260lb Dan Severn got punked by a 178lb Royce Gracie.

1238715667.jpg
    Everybody wins some and loses some. That's how that works. Dan is not a BJJ expert, and this was in an era when most fighters rooted their expertise in one style, w/out sufficient cross-training. In any event, Sherdog lists Dan's overal career record fighting as 100 wins, 18 losses, and 7 draws (http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dan-Severn-52). I'm going to go out on a limb and say that that's pretty bad *kitten* overall. And forget about Fedor. That guy was off the chain. There are lots of lighter fighters who kick *kitten* too-- Urijah Faber is amazing, as is a ton of other smaller, lighter guys.
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I wish I could save your pics to see everyday as inspiration. Congratulations on your loss so far.
  • honeysprinkles
    Options
    size14.jpg
    size142.jpg

Yeah, I'm 5'10" and I looked similar in a Size 14 - maybe actually a bit smaller in the waist and arms (except my thighs definitely still touched). My 5'2" sister, however, looked quite a bit bigger in a Size 14.
    That also makes a lot of sense, didn't think about it like that. I'm 5'6" so that's probably why lol
  • _LilPowerHouse
    Options

OMG! I forgot about Bolo! This shot was from Bloodsport, no? Awesome!

yes, bloodsport it is.. good movie i might add..LOL.. my build is pretty much like his but I just have a big gut that I need to get rid of.. so hopefully I will eventually shape up like him..
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    size14.jpg
    size142.jpg

Wow, shes beautiful. I think she is my new 'inspiration'!

Who is she?

I don't know just a plus size models. I just googled. size 12/14 models these are two of the pics that came up. It is two different women.
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

Bruce-Lee-Shirtless-Jean.jpg
    LOL both of these guys on the same page.. I think it would really cool if both of these martial arts gurus were in a movie together.. I would call it ENTER THE DRAGON and it would be epic!! :p
  • timeformetofly
    timeformetofly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    <---- this only thinner.. :)
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    This is my IDEAL body, but I'd settle for even a bit chubbier at the moment LOL

eitaw9.jpg
  • _LilPowerHouse
    Options

Bruce-Lee-Shirtless-Jean.jpg
    LOL both of these guys on the same page.. I think it would really cool if both of these martial arts gurus were in a movie together.. I would call it ENTER THE DRAGON and it would be epic!! :p

Yes that would be Epic..