Post a pic of your ideal body.

Options

Replies

• uncbluegirl
    Options
    Lindsey Vonn:

lindseyvonn1.jpg

lindseyvonn2.jpg

I grew up alpine racing in the same junior circuit as Lindsey, and I used to have a similar athletic build as she does now. Cause of that, I know I'll never be able to get super skinny or defined, but I consider hers a great example of a healthy athletic body. I used to wear the same kind of racing suit, and I'd love to be able to fit into it again too... :smile:
  • kak2m4
    kak2m4 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

I went from this (51" Chest / 45.5" Waist / 54" Hips):
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

to this (38" Chest / 27" Waist / 37" Hips):
    1-2.jpg
    So do I look like a model or even like what most people would aspire to?
    No.
    But I do look like a fit, healthy version of myself. That's pretty ideal to me.

You are my new favorite person! :flowerforyou:

You look wonderful!!!! Great job!
  • allisshiney
    allisshiney Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    jamie bamber from battlestar galactica. i think i can achieve it. also, some ppl said i kinda look like him.

jamiebamber019_547.jpg

If you can achieve this AND master his accent you will be one lucky guy. :)
  • LisaRN9
    LisaRN9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I want to be a healthy weight but still have meat on my bones.
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    This is the kind of body I'd die for....Curvy and womanly : )

153qrzq.jpg

I definitely think Kim Kardashian's body is the ideal body I'd want. I know I could never get an *kitten* like hers, hahah. But not one part of her body looks bony or too muscular, which is what I'd want. Its feminine yet powerful.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

1-2.jpg
    No.

You are my new favorite person! :flowerforyou:

You look wonderful!!!! Great job!
    Awww! Thank you!
  • lollypop_ginger
    lollypop_ginger Posts: 69 Member
    Options

1-2.jpg
    No.

Your starting measurements are exactly the same as I am now, I would love to one day look how you do in the second pic! Thank you for the motivation!!
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    kim-bikini-2.jpg
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    kim-bikini-2.jpg

use lower case img next time.
  • elfo
    Options
    Thanks engineman- took me a while to even get to that point ;)
  • elfo
    Options
    kim-bikini-2.jpg
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I think this body is beautiful and attainable for me :)

tumblr_lhl6ciBu961qd1qqao1_500.jpg
  • lottiepop01
    lottiepop01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    7873852_7215.jpg:heart:
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    7873852_7215.jpg:heart:

at least i am someones ideal :heart:
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    AmberDay-1.jpg

She looks awesome!! Muscular and strong. I'd love this body too
  • Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My first post, hopefully I do it right!

23151385554043531_qvhLVpeE_f.jpg

I don't know who this is (I found it on Pinterest) but that's my current inspiration. She's not super skinny, but she's definitely not fat. She has beautiful curves, and a bit of definition.
    I don't think a size 2, or a 6 pack, is a realistic goal for me, and I'm not even sure I'd chose that for myself even if I could pick any body I wanted.

WOW! I love this picture, totally ideal for me. When I was younger I thought I wanted to be super skinny, and at one point I was (I looked like I was 10 when I was 17-18) Now I'm with a man who I can tell GENUINELY loves curvaciousness. Just gotta lose my excess fat and get a little toned. I'll be happy. :]
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    This would be nice. Sigh. A girl can dream, right?

eva_mendes.jpg
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Ugh, really wish it hadn't cut her hip off. But, you get me.
  • poponastick302
    poponastick302 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    9jk3kg.jpg

Mickie James. Yes puh-lease!