Post a pic of your ideal body.

Options

Replies

• SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I dont know how to post pictures but mine would be Katy Perry. I have the same figure as her, just not the boobs sadly.
  • Kaddyshack21
    Kaddyshack21 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lxegknOZ7L1r7dvp1o1_500.jpg

Pauley Perrette. She's just right. She doesn't look like a balloon, or like a skeleton, or like Arnold Schwarznegger's evil twin. She looks on point. Lean, feminine and strong. Also, she's 42. I wanna look half as good when I'm 42.

wow, I can't believe she is 42. that is amazing I love her on ncis. She is very beautiful.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    This is what I am trying to get to. I am not going for anything too drastic. I just want to feel vibrant and healthy. For me I think this will do it. If I end up losing more....great. If not I am very happy with this. (It's a size 14 in case you are wondering)
    size14.jpg
    size142.jpg

LOVE! I'm almost 6'1" and my build is FAR from petite, I would LOVE to have my end result be like that!
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Just a bump till I can get home and read properly
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

I went from this (51" Chest / 45.5" Waist / 54" Hips):
    37600_139117492784657_100000592214278_278412_3914396_n-1.jpg

to this (38" Chest / 27" Waist / 37" Hips):
    1-2.jpg
    So do I look like a model or even like what most people would aspire to?
    No.
    But I do look like a fit, healthy version of myself. That's pretty ideal to me.

Is it just me or do you find it a little narcissistic to post your own pictures in an ideal body thread?

You're rude....
    It's just you. Because if you knew her at all, you'd know that's the furthest thing from her personality. She worked her *kitten* off and did it in a healthy manner. No reason to be insulting, being jealous isn't necessary either, simply realize she's a tremendous inspiration to all of us that have seen her through her changes.

Jealousy doesn't do much to help the journey... it only makes it more difficult a process. :noway:

and yes, I agree on the comment the poster above me shared on your rudeness. :frown: :indifferent:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lhaj94ETPj1qhtz1to1_500.jpg
    see if that works, making img lowercase
    Wow how did you get it to work? that's the same code I put in on my second try. oh well. epic fail on my part. but yeah. def would kill to look like francia raisa.
    you had to make the IMG lowercase for it to work, that's all I changed in your code!
  • Kittie_Kat
    Options
    I'd like to have a body like this.

body.jpg

^^^this. perfect in my mind.

This would be great ...I would always want my curves and no bones sticking out

Omg, I was just going to post a picture of her, she is my ideal body, her name is Kelly Brook...her body is amazing, slim yet curvy!
  • goodhealth2012
    Options
    This is what I am trying to get to. I am not going for anything too drastic. I just want to feel vibrant and healthy. For me I think this will do it. If I end up losing more....great. If not I am very happy with this. (It's a size 14 in case you are wondering)
    size14.jpg
    size142.jpg

Wow, shes beautiful. I think she is my new 'inspiration'!

Who is she?
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options
    314864_66VAJREAJ5JA83QTCPJRODKUB6FRGF_maximb_H141211_L.jpg

I have always wanted to look like her. I could get there someday, maybe, but I've a long way to go.

PS It's really hard to find a full body shot of her that isn't fully clothed and modest. She's much too classy. :laugh:
  • GrahamBarwick
    Options
    Really happy with how i am now(below), considering what i was like 2 and half years ago!!!!

7873852_7215.jpg
  • rhaizam
    rhaizam Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff291/Syl1985/whitney_thompson_1865439.jpg

I would say like whitney thompson from americas next top model shes a plus size model and I think shes beautiful!! shes my inspiration
  • becjerami
    Options
    This is the kind of body I'd die for....Curvy and womanly : )

153qrzq.jpg
    she's a SKANK

I'd like to point out she wants to have a body like hers, not be her.

Thank you : ) Seems someone missed the point of the thread!

I'd love to have that body to. I could get close, but my boobs would be smaller than hers. But that's ok, I'll take it!
  • becjerami
    Options
    is it just me or does anyone else think girls look kinda weird with abs? dont get me wrong a flat tummy is nice but chicks with abs kinda freak me out....

It's not just you. I find it impressive but at the same time I don't find it that attractive... I think a bit of definition/tone is nice but nothing you could describe as actual abs.

I have to say I am pretty much of the same opinion about guys - I like tone and some nice definition but too much just freaks me out.
  • therl
    therl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    157956_161074833928888_4919567_n.jpgmeera-female-fitness-models-Amanda%252BLatona.jpgFemale-Fitness-Model-Kristy-Ratcliff.jpg

This where I am now
    IMG_16841.jpgIMG_1678.jpgIMG_16811.jpg

This is where I started in 8/2010:
    DSCN0112small.jpg

I am on my way!!!

You look great - keep it up - it is not out of your reach!
  • becjerami
    Options
    http://www.clattoverata.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/eva-green-nude.jpg

not a clue how to post this pic, but I think Eva Green has a great figure.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Personally, I love my body just the way it is - strong and healthy. The only things that are not "ideal" for me are my stretch marks and the loose skin, but that is the price I have to pay for being obese for years (although the skin thing might improve over time).
    I don't look like a supermodel, and I'll keep working on getting stronger, but I'm proud of my body the way it is - my curves and my muscles.
    I worked WAY too hard not to be happy with how I ended up (56% body fat to 23% body fat)

1-2.jpg
    No.

Is it just me or do you find it a little narcissistic to post your own pictures in an ideal body thread?

Its just you. She looks smoking hot she should post it here! Really inspiring. Whats wrong with liking your own body anyway?
  • brandybea
    brandybea Posts: 46 Member
    Options

1-2.jpg
    No.

exactly how i feel = )
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Bruce-Lee-Shirtless-Jean.jpg

I don't have a big chest, I'm probably never gonna have one. That said, Bruce Lee didn't either. That is my goal Lean, athletic, and most of all Functional!.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    size14.jpg
    size142.jpg

That's what I posted was a size 14 as well. I want to be realistic, and still keep my chest. I'm at an 18 right now. :)
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    FEDOR EMELIANENKO
    fedor_emelianenko.jpg

or else

DAN SEVERN
    40427.jpg

seriously? both are porked out

Yeah, I think they're both not so bad. And, I don't know you and all, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say that Fedor or Dan (when those photos were taken) were in pretty decent shape. Lastly, this may shock you, but not all women want roided up looking guys. Plus, I'd be happy just looking big, strong, and a little less fat than I've got on me now.

THIS is my perfect body type in a man. Fit but not from a starving body. This is sooo studly!! I like a guy I don't feel like I'm going to break in two, but isn't so crazy overweight he's huffing up the steps!

I have to agree...actually the first guys body type is very similar to my hubby. Guys with tiny waists and big muscles look a bit feminine to me personally. Hubby is a 6'4" construction worker and makes everyone feel tiny including me! Love it!!

Amen! I love a guy with some meat on his bones! My husband's body type is also similar to the first picture. I love it! He is 6'2" and his goal weight is 220.