Post a pic of your ideal body.

Options

Replies

• MotorCityFemmeFatale
    Options
    I am actually happy with my body. I always wasn't but I worked hard and still do.

this
    If that's you in your photos (and I'm assuming it is), I'd feel the same way! you look great!

thank you :smile:
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I hope this works..

I love Kelly Clarkson when she's on the thicker side.. she's beautiful skinny, too, but I love the voluptuousness, and it's more obtainable for my body style.

32141_kelly-clarkson.jpg

I would LOVE it if I could have a fit body like Zuzana Light (former host of bodyrock.tv), I think she's amazing.. but I don't think my body could ever look like that. I do love how she looks now that she's put on a a few pounds- still fit, but softer. (I can't find a picture to show ya)

tumblr_lhj1w9QggM1qd1n1bo1_500.jpg
    I really like Lisa's body on there, it's a little more muscular than I'd like to be but I think she's in great shape. I like watching her videos.
    let me see if this code works
    Main_Jan31_12.jpg&w=594&h=412&c=1&q=100
  • crystal9999
    crystal9999 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    7351-NathaliaMelo.jpg
  • Twister19
    Twister19 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    18295942205880186_771gtSqX_c.jpg

I love this.

Me too! Who is that?!
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

Andre Aggasi comes up as my top celebrity doppelganger so, I guess this is what I'm hoping for.
    Not to hijack the thread but my question is how dedicated would you be to maintain that "ideal body". I have never even come close to being ripped and don't know for sure if I would have the time and desire to do what it takes. If I could just look like the pic above I'd be very happy. What y'all think?

Well, maintenance is never as difficult as getting there. When I was younger (I posted a picture earlier), I was doing about 10 - 12 hours of gym time per week. Because of my work schedule, that usually entailed very long sessions on Monday - Wednesday nights and an hour or two on Saturday. In addition to the time, there was an intensity to my workouts that I'm not sure I could duplicate today (44 chest, 31 waist). That said, I'm not giving up on it.
    Then I guess I shouldn't stop too soon. It hasn't been easy but I hope I'll have what it takes to go the distance. Thanks for your comments.
  • Bethee101
    Bethee101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

Yes... I want to look like this... too bad it would be impossible!
  • Krushchev
    Krushchev Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    450_blake-lively-bikini-uvolt-bikini-477655365.jpg

I'll have this, please!!

New inspiration, oh man.
    The nike girl with the big butt
    my-butt-is-big1.jpg
    While clever, this is not a real Nike ad. She does have a great figure and a nice butt!

Really? Totes should be.
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Stacey Keibler looks brilliant..

i think my ideal body would be one like Ryan Reynolds... he is cut like craaaaaazy
  • BoxingCoachMo
    Options
    Kelly Clarkson has the perfect body every man loves lol
  • Bikini_Bound150
    Bikini_Bound150 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    ryanreynolds_marie_claire.jpg

I'd devour him...

I want this body..... Under me ;)
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    417787.jpg

something similar to this
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    That's a nice one, not too muscular, I really don't like bulky guys! buena suerte!!:D
    jamie bamber from battlestar galactica. i think i can achieve it. also, some ppl said i kinda look like him.

jamiebamber019_547.jpg
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    People can say whatever they want about Jillian... but, she has an awesome body. I will never look like this, but if I did, I just might run around naked all the time! :laugh:
    Jillian_Michaels.jpg

Ditto! Me Too.
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    CarrieUnderwoodGucci.jpg

Idk if I did this correctly but....Carrie Underwood...she has my dream legs. Toned and defined w/o looking to masuline. That muscle in her inner thighs....how do I get that???

She looks amazing here...this is definitely my ideal body! My waist nips in a little bit more, but I'd love to have those killer thighs and abs, and smaller boobs would be so nice! Also being that tanned would be nice too as I am very fair.

LEGS LIKE THAT WITH THE TRACY ANDERSON'S MATT WORKOUT! :D.. I see mine a lot more defined session by session :D but still loads to work on :D
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    18295942205880186_771gtSqX_c.jpg

Shes actually awesome too. And strong.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    AmberDay-1.jpg

^^^THIS^^^ Thin but strong!

Not skinny fat!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I adore her:

197017_1680086520954_1201281920_1518605_221304_n.jpg

333.jpg

I love her entire figure., and yup even the implants. lol
  • Lary_babe
    Lary_babe Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Stellar choice ;) You're getting there! Keep up the good work!
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    Gwen Stefani :flowerforyou:

( I prefer keeping my naturally SMALL boobs rather than getting fake big balloons! :P)