McDonalds no longer using pink slime. Since last August

Options
1235»

Replies

• Italianyc84
    Italianyc84 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I can't bring myself to put that stuff in my mouth, honestly. Just totally grossed out by it.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I can.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I guess I understand why people eat this stuff for conevenience and the salty, fatty taste and and their argument about not depriving themselves and all that but what I really dont understand is why some people seem to brag about it. Does eating this stuff make people on a fitness site think they are a rebel or something?
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I don't really care one way or the other. Personally, I try not to eat there because I always feel like utter crap about 20 minutes after I'm done with the meal. However, when their fries are hot, they are so addicting it tastes like they sprinkle crack on them.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I guess I understand why people eat this stuff for conevenience and the salty, fatty taste and and their argument about not depriving themselves and all that but what I really dont understand is why some people seem to brag about it. Does eating this stuff make people on a fitness site think they are a rebel or something?

rebel rebel
    hamburglar.jpg
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lzpxs0XNbo1r840iwo1_500.jpg