• live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    coffee
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    a jar of jalapenos.
    A jar of jalapeños mixed with a bottle of tabasco sauce.

It's called "the backwards dragon", you'll be breathing fire from somewhere.
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    The kindest is a teaspoon of olive oil and it's good for your skin and hair! Fiber........water water water water water did I say water????
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Cantalope
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    take psyllium fiber husk. its a natural bulk forming "laxative"
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Fruits and veggies. Eat lots of them! They have lots of fiber but also a high water content to keep things moving, plus lots of good vitamins and minerals and all that great stuff.

Kind of gross (but on topic) story:
    My husband is away on military training and has been eating ramen noodles and hot pockets in his hotel room for about 2 weeks. Yesterday he mentioned that he misses my "crazy healthy cooking" because he hasn't had a good poop in a week and a half! :laugh:

I guess that's one way to feel loved.
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Water, Popcorn and Apples!!
  • danizaga
    danizaga Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    coffee
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Fruits and veggies. Eat lots of them! They have lots of fiber but also a high water content to keep things moving, plus lots of good vitamins and minerals and all that great stuff.

Kind of gross (but on topic) story:
    My husband is away on military training and has been eating ramen noodles and hot pockets in his hotel room for about 2 weeks. Yesterday he mentioned that he misses my "crazy healthy cooking" because he hasn't had a good poop in a week and a half! :laugh:

I guess that's one way to feel loved.

my fiance is like that too...when he's away at camp, he lives on crap...but when he comes home all he wants is salads and fruit. His guts can't handle hamburgers anymore because there's no fast food in camp lol
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Have a cup of coffee (or two) along with a Quest Bar (18gm fiber). WOOF!
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Let me ask this question thats along these lines...

Did you find that when you eat cleaner you #2 less? Cleaner eating should mean less waste right? Makes sense to me, but I have no evidence to support it other than my own experience.
    Probably the opposite because it has lots of fiber. Eating unclean stops you up.
  • itsjustpaper28686
    Options
    Fiber One bars :) Love them....90 calories
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Dried pluots, drink more water, whole grains and seeds (chia is a good one).
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Nothing is working for me since I stopped smoking a month ago! Cigarettes are the best laxative, however they have many downsides so I am using Senna (too regularly!)

Probably that's what got you to relax. 20 min of yoga does it for me. I have to pause the dvd:) Whatever the thing is for you that makes you really stop and totally relax.

Foods that help are air popped corn and lots of vegetables well chewed.
  • charlesb22
    charlesb22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    go for a jog! it always makes it happen for me!
  • reallymyBEST
    reallymyBEST Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    A jar of jalapeños mixed with a bottle of tabasco sauce.
    It's called "the backwards dragon", you'll be breathing fire from somewhere.
    [/quote]

Too funny!!! LOL! Never heard that one before. Sounds military.
  • maryjay51
    Options
    drink alot of water and make sure you do cardios ..never fails when i get on the treadmill or run outside ..ten minutes in to i have to make a bee line to the bathroom ..i eat a lot of fiber but if you eat a lot of fiber you also have to drink a lot of water .. i have no problem going because of that .. i eat whole grains ,fresh fruits and fresh spinach leaves every day too ... if you need a big boost because you are seriously backlogged, buy a bottle of magnesium citrate and do not leave the house ! it will blast cement out of you
  • rjmwx81
    rjmwx81 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Let me ask this question thats along these lines...

Did you find that when you eat cleaner you #2 less? Cleaner eating should mean less waste right? Makes sense to me, but I have no evidence to support it other than my own experience.
    Probably the opposite because it has lots of fiber. Eating unclean stops you up.

Not so sure about that. Since focusing on eating more protein I've found I get backed up more; uncomfortably so sometimes. Another poster mentioned taking psyllium husk fiber (metamucil, basically) and it works wonders.
  • Missylydia
    Missylydia Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    DATES!!!