80+ pounds lost - with a couple pics

Options

Replies

• jktjcca
    Options
    Wonderful transformation! :) Thanks for sharing!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Super great results! You're awesome--congrats!
  • Prettyasmi
    Options
    Amazing..may u reach your goal weight soon.god bless u.
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous - you're doing great!
  • livymom09
    livymom09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Thank you EVERYONE! Especially my MFP friends who've commented on here. I owe a lot to your support :)
    Wow, you are so pretty! You look like that actress, Laura Linney. And I love that cute dress!
    Congratulations on your tremendous achievement!

Well, you certainly made me smile. thank you :)
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. I would say you look like you've reached your goal. I can't imagine you would need to lose another 20lbs. Well done. x
  • chazsucks
    Options
    Aww you look beautiful hun, well done x
  • nicky3279
    Options
    Well done hun you you are an inspiration :)
  • Gemini3162
    Options
    AWESOME!! Great job and you look fabulous!!! Enjoy shopping for me until I get there!:tongue:
  • ShannonMpls
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing. I would say you look like you've reached your goal. I can't imagine you would need to lose another 20lbs. Well done. x

I promise I do :) I definitely still have weight to lose to even hit the "healthy" BMI range. I completely ignore that but drs and insurance companies do not.
  • kreinardy
    Options
    Amazing story and pics!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT and you are very inspiring. Love that you set fitness goals as well and learned to love the gym. I have been focusing on the fitness goals myself (signed up for the Get Lucky 7K in March) since the eating has been hit or miss at least I'm doing the fitness now I'm trying to re-focus and re-clean up the eating after slipping into some bad habits again.

Thank you for posting this it's what I needed to see today to get me to the gym after work!
  • ShannonMpls
    Options
    You look GREAT and you are very inspiring. Love that you set fitness goals as well and learned to love the gym. I have been focusing on the fitness goals myself (signed up for the Get Lucky 7K in March) since the eating has been hit or miss at least I'm doing the fitness now I'm trying to re-focus and re-clean up the eating after slipping into some bad habits again.

Thank you for posting this it's what I needed to see today to get me to the gym after work!

Aww, thanks. And yes, that's the race I'm doing too! All because I like the sweatshirt ;)
  • NewCyn
    NewCyn Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wonderful results Thank you for sharing!
  • Kate3873
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspiration you are!!! I am on my 80+ lb journey and you truly are the inspiration for us all!! Amazing job! You look beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your success!!! I hope to do the same in the next year :)
  • ShannonMpls
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspiration you are!!! I am on my 80+ lb journey and you truly are the inspiration for us all!! Amazing job! You look beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing your success!!! I hope to do the same in the next year :)

You can do it!!
  • leken04
    leken04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!!! Congrats
  • ShannonMpls
    Options
    You look so beautiful!!! Congrats

Thank you so much!
  • she_the
    she_the Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I come back to read every so often.... thank you for this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!