Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Speel chekcer wont catch LOOSE! :laugh:

It would catch speel though :wink:

HA HA HA HA HA
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Omg Lmao !!! Come Beat me down with a stick guys, we all make mistakes Hahaha. maybe i cant spell ? maybe i have some learning difficulties, so chill with the "spell checker" thing i just noticed i wrote Loose and Lose n meant the same thing LOl!!

I have found that most people are either bored or just plain mean on this site.....it really makes you not want to ask a question.
  • AmyJackson1990
    AmyJackson1990 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Lol what a **** day i have had, infact WEEK lol and i just asked the question to keep me motivated a bit. just for someone to just say it to keep me going .. Its halarious now i have read all the NEG comments. Instead of writing horrible things why dont yous go n get your own advice how to lose some weight instead of probably sitting on this all day gettin fatter n arguing with people over pointless things. i wrote my post in a hurry as im busy but needed a bit of support n advice n wasnt thinking. my bad, but to anyone whos listening and nice n who has asked Questions back
    Im 5ft6, was 13.8 stone ,, now 13.0 stone.. wel i was my next weigh in ( week 2 ) is on friday.. might have lost 1lb or 2 haha. I carry weight on my tummy and thighs and legs.. I was looking at older pics wen i was 16/17 and even once i had my son i shrunk to the smallest iv ever been .. size 10 but cud for the 1st time fit into a size 8 ( UK) I just wanted to know if anyone has acheived that yet x n yes i might just have spelled acheived wrong there, who cares ! :D
  • Ajmead
    Ajmead Posts: 56
    Options
    Thought this was a fitness site, to help and support others not online English course :mad:
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I had a nutritionist tell me that each dress size you lose is generally 10lbs and I've found that to be about right in my own experience, so you'd want to lose about 30 lbs, since women's dress sizes run only in even numbers.

This is what I have heard and it as run about true for me as well.

I thought this too but I have a big butt, so it took me around 15lbs to go down a size.

yeah, this 'rule' doesn't apply to pear shapes. our butts are just too big.

I guess this is my problem because I've lost17 pounds and have yet to drop a size. My size 12s are very loose, but a 10 is way too tight in the thighs and butt. LOL
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious when the grammar police show up, and THEY spell something incorrectly! *kitten*. Crucify the girl, why don't you?
  • AmyJackson1990
    Options
    Lmao Loved that comment ^^^ Yeah its halarious. they must sit n talk crap to people on this instead of asking for support theirselves and loosing the weight. good luck to them on that ... NOT ! hope you horrible creatures stay fat, and continue picking on those who actualy ask for support n help. n the ones who are being judged on their spelling or what ever stupid questions they ask lose what they want and be happy n healthy woooooooo nee naw neee nawww !!!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    LOL! These people need to chill! This isn't English class, maybe she was in a hurry and using abreviations! HA LOL!
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    HEY GUYS ! NOT SURE HOW MUCH I HAVE TO LOOSE AROUND SO I HAVE A ROUGH IDEA. IM A SIZE 16 ( WEL MY JEANS HAVE LOOSEND SINCE I LOST 8LBS IN MY FIRST WEEK. BUT IM NOT CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO WEAR A 14 AS I WANT THEM TO BE COMFORTABLE. I AM AROUND 182LBS JUST NOW AND WANNA B A SIZE 10 ! HOW MANY LBS SHOULD I LOOSE? I HAVE PUT ( LOSE 60LBS ) IN MY GOAL TARGET WEIGHT. ANYONE LOST THIS AMOUNT OF WEIGHT AND HAVE ANY PICTURES ETC WUD B HELPFUL XXX:happy:

It's difficult to say without a lot more information, but if you were a size 16 eight pounds ago at (presumably?) 190, you will, no doubt, be smaller than a size 10 at 130 (which is a 60 pound loss). What is your BMI and how many pounds would you need to lose to reach the "normal" range?

Please don't use the caps lock key unless you have a disability that necessitates it. All caps indicates shouting when you are online, and no one likes to be shouted at.
  • KimbersNewLife
    Options
    :smile: :wink:
    By the way, HarlCarl thanks for making things lighter here, poor girl! She was just asking a question...oh the innocence.
  • KimbersNewLife
    Options
    Lmao Loved that comment ^^^ Yeah its halarious. they must sit n talk crap to people on this instead of asking for support theirselves and loosing the weight. good luck to them on that ... NOT ! hope you horrible creatures stay fat, and continue picking on those who actualy ask for support n help. n the ones who are being judged on their spelling or what ever stupid questions they ask lose what they want and be happy n healthy woooooooo nee naw neee nawww !!!
    Very well put! I like your style girl!
  • KimbersNewLife
    Options
    :laugh: Lol !! Pls someone.. how do i delete my post, thankfull for those who gave advice.. i didnt know this site had secret spell checkers who JUDGED on the way people typed. If u havent nothing nice to say then dont speak on this post. i was looking for some advice. i think one person pointed out i spelled something wrong.. i got the hint but thanx 2 the other 10 people telling me again
    Just ignore thoses jerks trust me I know how hard it is but don't let them get you down.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AmyJackson1990
    Options
    Dont use caps unless im disabled are you serious.. anough of the spelling checks I FINK IT HAS BEEN saED That I CANOT SPEll and That my TYPENG Is REALLE Bad ANd THAT I SHoulD BE STONED TO DEATH BECAUSE OF It. Evryone CAN CHIL out .. this is just a joke and i really can spell lol ... chillllll man. go have a chocolate bar. all this healthy eating n fittness must be getting to some people hahaha
  • FitLink
    Options
    HEY IM THE SAME HEIGHT... GOD I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO LOSE ABOUT 60LBS ALL IN TO BE 130LBS. I USUALY WORK IN STONE N LBS THE WHOLE WORKING WITH JUST LBS CONFUSES ME AL HAVE TO GOOGLE A WEIGHT CONVERTER OR SUMTHING ! lOL XXX THNX

Google is a great converter of any units. Just type "13 stones 8 pounds in pounds" into Google and it will display 190 pounds right below the search box. This also works with other units, like miles to kilometers or cups to liters.
  • FitLink
    Options
    Dont use caps unless im disabled are you serious.. anough of the spelling checks I FINK IT HAS BEEN saED That I CANOT SPEll and That my TYPENG Is REALLE Bad ANd THAT I SHoulD BE STONED TO DEATH BECAUSE OF It. Evryone CAN CHIL out .. this is just a joke and i really can spell lol ... chillllll man. go have a chocolate bar. all this healthy eating n fittness must be getting to some people hahaha

I don't think you should be stoned to death, I think you should be polite. It's considered very rude to type in all caps.
  • NicV53
    Options
    I am 5'10 and weigh 173...but I am mainly bottom heavy so I am in a size 12, the smallest was before kids at size 4 and weighing 135...so it also depends on how and where you carry your most weight and if you have had kids (i carry different now after having 2 kids). Good luck with your journey to size 10! Stay focused and you can do it
  • NicV53
    Options
    Seriously I can't believe that people are so concerned with spell check and caps...really? This site is for getting healthy and having support not having people say nasty things to others looking for support because of spelling errors or typing in caps. Those who are judging are the ones that are being rude and disrespectful! Disgusting!
  • free2live72003
    Options
    I just started being able to wear some size 10 pants and i weigh 165. Probably would be an absolute size 10 at 155-160 lbs depending on how you carry your weight.
  • Janie06
    Options
    its hard to say...i was about 145 when i was a size 10 but im 5foot 7....now im a size 16 at 245......all body shapes r differnt :/...best of luck:)
  • alexa137
    alexa137 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    well it depends on how tall you are-I am 5'3 and wore a size 16 at 186 lbs,size 14 at 180 lbs, size 12 at 174 lbs and size 10 at 164 lbs
    I am now 166 lbs and my size 10 are getting snug so i know i gotta lose a few! Everybody is different also i can feel it more the weight gain than actually seeing it on the scale
This discussion has been closed.