Is anyone else over the Kardashians???

Options
124»

Replies

• PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    These types of Reality shows are responsible for the dumbing of America.

THIS!!!!
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    they are like nails on a chalkboard to me - Terrible representation of our culture today.

It is a representation of THEIR life, not our culture.

THEIR life is what our society seems to idolize these days - so yes, bad representation of the American culture.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    YES!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I can't even begin to tell you how other people's lives do not interest me. Kardashians were never on my radar.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    they have so many spin off shows. E! should just change the name of the network to Kardashian tv. I enjoyed the show at first but they are so over exposed now
  • kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    They were just at a local shopping mall near me to promote their clothing line. The next day, all of the news outlets here were reporting that fans were complaining about that they were rude and ungrateful to all the fans that showed up to see them.

They need to go away. As do all the "real housewives". There is nothing real about any of those housewives. Wanna see a real housewife??? Come over to my house and you can watch me iron and vacuum. I'd throw some wine at you or start a b*tch fight for some drama, if you like...

Sorry for my rant; I'll get off my soapbox now.
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    These types of Reality shows are responsible for the dumbing of America.

Truth!
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    They are all nuts. Over them.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I can't believe anyone would even watch that show or waste their money buying a magazine with them on the cover in the first place. I mean all Kim did was make a sex tape.
  • MrEmoticon
    MrEmoticon Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Came here for a picture of Kim's *kitten*. Leaving pleased.