*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in February *

Options

Replies

• Zoekat05
    Zoekat05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    5 miles today on the TM at the gym. 122 month to date.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I have been sick for 2 days, but I feel better today, I will try to get a run in tonight:)
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    6 miles today... having problems with my ticker but that puts me at 107.5 for the month
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 4.15 today.

exercise.png
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    ticker not working, 25.5 thru today.
  • ASPhantom
    ASPhantom Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Added another 2 tonight. That brings me to 49.68 so far!!!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad I won't make my goal :-( My foot has been hurting since last Wednesday, possibly from the hilly 10 miler PR I put out in snow the previous Saturday. I have a half marathon this Saturday so I have been off running to ensure I can run this race and set the PR I trained for. It is driving me crazy though! My saving grace has been Bikram yoga for certain, burns cals and is helping with my ankle/foot tightness, etc. Perhaps once my tax return comes and I can get new sneakers it will help a lot too.

Congrats to everyone else for reaching their goals!!
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I know I won't make it this month either. I had problems with my shins early in the month. And now I have a chest infection. Not getting any breaks this month. I'm hoping that I'll be better in the next day or so, and will keep trying, but I doubt very much I'll catch up. Oh well. There's always next month!
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Went on a mini vacation with the family. Just got back yesterday and now it's time to get back on track!

Ran 7.1 miles today! Ticker doesn't seem to work but my total so far is 69.1 miles this month!
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Bug struck me down again but I'm back with another 3.1...36.9 for the month so far (for some reason the ticker doesn't seem to want to play today!).
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Added another 3.25 this morning and looking to get a 5 miler in tomorrow morning.
  • dorseykm
    dorseykm Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Logged 5 miles today, for a total of 93 miles for the month. I'm almost at 100!
  • utes09
    utes09 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    3.5 miles today!!!
    Ran the first mile in 9 minutes!!! Finished with a 9:50 min/mile pace!! First time I've recorded that on my own running!! :)

54 for the month.
  • timadotcom
    Options
    Ok i do not know why ticker factory site is being poo pooey right now, but I did 14 miles today and it's a total of 154 miles for this month:)
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    7.2 miles yesterday and 8 today, 160 total.

Okay, so, trying to update your ticker will get you a "session halted" message, but the ticker does in fact update. So if you have the code you can still copy it in. If you don't have it, it's not exactly something you memorize, you can get it by clicking the quote button an old post of yours, where there is a ticker, and copying the code. At least that's what I'm trying now and I really hope it works...

exercise.png
  • DontThinkJustRun
    DontThinkJustRun Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    3 miles yesterday, 6 miles today
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 8.2 miles today.

exercise.png
  • Zoekat05
    Zoekat05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    9 miles today with 5 tempo miles at 8:00 pace. 131 month to date.
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Ran/walked 5.5 miles today

Total: 67.4 miles
    Left to go: 32.6 miles!
  • timadotcom
    Options
    I did 6.5 miles today

exercise.png