Replies

• DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Beer
  • leelee330
    leelee330 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just ordered chocolate covered strawberries from www,berries.com :) and what Churble said!!! LMAO.
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    we dont' celebrate valentine's day. my husband would probably like cologne if we did.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Nothing!!! He buys for you.

The 1950's are calling and they want their opinion back.
  • Stephiede
    Stephiede Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Buy some pretty lingerie & do a strip tease. It can even be funny. He'll love you for it!:smile:

This is what I'm doing!! Haven't seen my husband in a month, we both will enjoy it. LOL!!!
  • miamigirll
    Options
    Nice! I was going to say a PS3...but that's only cause I am a real gamer ;)
    steak and a blow job.

easy peasy.

Yup...these are my hubby's two most favorite things :)

XBox in stead of steak--: )
  • ClarkMer
    ClarkMer Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My hubby got me a Coach tote bag. When I asked him what he wants he said he wants me to not ask for anything for a couple months lol

When I told him I wanna really get him something he said just a case of beer will do :)
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Nothing!!! He buys for you.

The 1950's are calling and they want their opinion back.

^^this totally. How selfish
  • toasterlisa
    toasterlisa Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This year, I have ordered my husband three new shirts from landsend.com; an AlumaWallet (from the TV ads :-), and, as his weight isn't an issues, I'll pick up a bag of his favorite gummy worms. V-Day, birthdays, Christmas and other gift-giving days are VERY important to him!

Best wishes on your health and wellness journey!
  • Myndi73
    Myndi73 Posts: 270
    Options
    Beer & a BJ
  • rayleansout
    Options
    I am speaking for all heterosexual men in the world
    Just get your sexiest lingerie on or get naked both work and -- dont forget to talk dirty to us - oh and tell us how amzing and awesome we are, and how lucky you are, thats all we really ever want or need!! JUST DO IT!!!! Ok lie a little it wont hurt ya!!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Nice! I was going to say a PS3...but that's only cause I am a real gamer ;)
    steak and a blow job.

easy peasy.

Yup...these are my hubby's two most favorite things :)

XBox in stead of steak--: )
    Real gamer? Pffft...the real competition is on xbox live. PS3 network? Please.
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I can't speak for all men, but what this one desires would be a heartfelt love note...doesn't even have to be a card....about what he means to you and how he makes you feel...build him up....if he means something to you tell him and tell him how and what......yes, some of us can be sentimental :)
    Agree...I can only speak for my husband but he loves to be reminded of how much I love him and how much he really really means to me...but as February is his birthday (13th) Valantine's Day (14th) Wedding Anniversary (20th - it's our 31st this year :love: :love: ) and my birthday (27th) I don't want to overdose him!! Some might say that actions speak louder than words but a little of each seems a great balance!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • dccarson
    Options
    Her wearing baby oil, high heels and nothing else, lol!!!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Beer & a BJ

my kind of woman
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    im getting mine a lap dance,im all about romance
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Give us a get out of jail free card for when we forget something really important to you, that we shouldn't have forgotten.
    lol...come on...as if you guys ever forget anything...
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Something from Fredricks of Hollywood
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    valentines has always been the one time a year I go buy myself something to wear for him. buy yourself some garters, stockings and CFM pumps - and wear nothing else - and he'll think it's the best gift he's ever been given.
  • jnchorn
    jnchorn Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of a nut for holidays. I spoil my husband like crazy. He has most everything he needs, so I like to get him experiences. Recently I purchased a flight training session and a segway tour. For V-day we usually go out for dinner and a movie. I was thinking of going horseback riding this year. Last year, I made a bouquet our of chocolate bars, gift cards and lotto/scratch tickets. It turned out really cute, and he loved it. I don't care what present he gets me, even if its just a free e-card. It's just nice to be thought of.