Replies

• QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I am lazy because I am fat.....

:drinker:
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    In all seriousness, I think people assume since I'm overweight that I'm unhealthy and live a poor lifestyle. Yes I am overweight and working on it, but I have a healthy blood pressure, blood sugar, good cholesterol, no thyroid problems. I'm active and eat healthy now.

It's sad that everyone stereotypes overweight as an unhealthy slob.
  • ffuunnnnyy__ggiirrll
    Options
    I gotta say, I like post-prison Martha much better than before she was incarcerated. She seems to have more fun and not take herself so seriously.

Nope, she's still a b1tch. My sister's floral arrangements for weddings have been featured in Martha Stweart magazine several times, She recently went to a taping of the show which Martha's "people" were well aware of. It was discussed that after the taping my sister would get to meet Martha. Martha blew her off because she had a "meeting," then walked out with three of her bff's that were also watching the taping of the show.

So I guess the sterotype, once a b1tch always a b1tch, fits here.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    that i have 4-6 kids because i'm hispanic...

i have 0.

OMG.....ppl are always surprise when I tell them I have 0 kids. Almost as if because Im Hispanic im some sort of Baby making robot. Don't get me wrong....i like to practice making babies but no vajaja has ever been hurt by the soldiers penetrating its walls

:noway:

Was that too much? Its true. No uterus has ever been destroyed by my Soldiers of fortune
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I have had a lot of stereotypes placed on me honestly. People have a tendency to assume women who are big busted are "bimbos" so I have been placed in that category a lot (totally untrue). I live in the South but am originally from the North and have been called a "yankee" (although I'm from Alaska and we had no involvement in the Confederate war whatsoever). Also because I am white and live in the South, African Americans tend to assume I'm racist (untrue as I said, I'm not from here so I didn't grow up around racism against them because there were very few where I grew up to speak of). Those are just a few I can think of off the top of my head.

I can totally relate to the last one!

I can relate to this is well.

I have DD's and a Masters Degree (but I'm also a horrible typer...LOL)
    I am white and from the South but I am certianly not raciest. But I guess I do make jokes about Yankee's but they are just jokes and I have great freinds form New England and Ohio

Oh and by the way I am white with blonde hair and blue eyes and German...as far as I know no one in my family was a Nazi. The German part of my family moved to ther US right before the Civli war and lived in Iowa.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead so I must have a bad temper... oh, wait. That one fits too. Hmmm...
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    That I can't complete an endurance race because of my weight - I've completed 2 full marathons and 6 half-marathons and more 5ks, 10ks, 13ks, 10 milers, and 15ks than I can remember.
  • CoryIda
    Options

i have 0.

OMG.....ppl are always surprise when I tell them I have 0 kids. Almost as if because Im Hispanic im some sort of Baby making robot. Don't get me wrong....i like to practice making babies but no vajaja has ever been hurt by the soldiers penetrating its walls

Was that too much? Its true. No uterus has ever been destroyed by my Soldiers of fortune
    Honestly, it was funny enough that I almost spit out my water.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    In all seriousness, I think people assume since I'm overweight that I'm unhealthy and live a poor lifestyle. Yes I am overweight and working on it, but I have a healthy blood pressure, blood sugar, good cholesterol, no thyroid problems. I'm active and eat healthy now.

It's sad that everyone stereotypes overweight as an unhealthy slob.

I totally agree. I don't have any of the health issues you mentioned either and I walk almost everyday. All I drink is water. I see thin people eating McDonalds and drinking soda all the time.
  • One of the women that works at doggie daycare asked me if I was cooking spanish rice or chimichongas the previous night because my dog smelled like Hispanic food. I told her that I don't use seasoning on my food/or eat salsa and she didn't believe me. She kept pressing me and when I told her I had fresh cocktail shrimp with cooked spinach she asked me if I stuffed them in a tortilla...LOL
  • CoryIda
    Options

i have 0.

Or since I do not impregnate woman you could be spitting out something........crap i think im crossing the line here :laugh: :laugh:
    Yeah, I don't think my hubby would appreciate that.

Oh, here's another stereotype, though...
    Since I am married AND a Christian, I must not have a sense of humor - especially not a slightly naughty one - NOT true! I still think things like that are funny, I just don't act them out.
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options

i have 0.

Or since I do not impregnate woman you could be spitting out something........crap i think im crossing the line here :laugh: :laugh:
    ROTFLMAO!
  • forgtmenot
    Options
    One of the women that works at doggie daycare asked me if I was cooking spanish rice or chimichongas the previous night because my dog smelled like Hispanic food. I told her that I don't use seasoning on my food/or eat salsa and she didn't believe me. She kept pressing me and when I told her I had fresh cocktail shrimp with cooked spinach she asked me if I stuffed them in a tortilla...LOL

OMG! I seriously hope she was joking!
  • dwtouch4
    Options
    I'm a good driver, or so I've been told
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options

i have 0.

I loved this!! I swear u guys gonna get me fired!!:laugh: :
  • LilMizDetermined
    LilMizDetermined Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh... I've got plenty...

Dumb blonde with big boobs. Excuse me, but I graduate Magna Cum Laude with my Bachelors degree, and I am currently working on my Masters in Occupational Therapy with a 3.93 GPA in my last semester... so bite me. And boobs (areolar tissue and fat) have NOTHING to do with intelligence!

I'm white therefore I'm rich and "privileged". I've stood in line at food pantries and live off of student loans. I came to school with $10 in my bank account after working 60+ hours a week over the summer to help my newly divorce father with bills, etc... again bite me.

I have a Texas Southern drawl therefore I must be slow... hahaha go ahead and try me. I am quick to respond and put you in your place! I am a true believer in Southern hospitality, but I can pop an attitude when needed.

I am a woman, andI have driven dirt track racecars... so yes, believe it or not, I am a good driver!! WHO KNEW!?!?!? And no, I am not a lesbian just because I like guy sports (another stereotype in itself).

And no, I DO NOT RIDE A HORSE TO SCHOOL!!!!!
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

i have 0.

That reminds me, Chuck...ultrasound next Wednesday at 8am.... :indifferent:
  • forgtmenot
    Options
    *double post
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options

i have 0.

OMG - I laughed so hard that my co-worker thought I was crying!! I literally pictured these little comma shaped soldiers with little green hemets and semi-automatics marching towards their goal!! That was classic!
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    My family is from Newfoundland (Canada) and I'm of Irish descent so people assume that I can drink like a fish when in reality I cannot hold my liquor at all.