What are your non-fitness hobbies?

Options

Replies

• jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    motorcycles, indoor rock climbing, camping, bowling, karaoke every now and then, and of course guitar \m/
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Cooking, Riding.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    live metal and rock/fashion/urban photography (so what if its also my job lol)
    I have a running hobby that I no longer consider a fitness hobby- because I bring my camera and pretend im chasing James Bond
    playing on the beach
    Im about 300 pages into a trilogy Im writing
    bouldering
    boxing
    acrylic painting
    drawing on my walls
    one night stands
    camping/hiking/diving off cliffs into lakes
    roadtripping across america
    blogging FO SHO!
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to my kindle. I also enjoy scrapbooking and knitting (pretty boring I know). I also LOVE to sing karaoke
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    I'm a computer addict - so I spent much time on them , reading (Sci-fi, Philosophy, sometimes poetry). I also enjoy drawing (Graffity art), doing some music (on the computer) and I write :)
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    My main hobbies: Motorcycling (as much as possible) Beadwork (don't get to do it near enough), Drum Making (for gifts only), Reading when I can and Karaoke now and then (closet performer). Forgot to add, singing in the car and cooking for various events.
  • jackpotclown
    Options
    Also:
    seeking out the holy grail with sir gallahad and company, past the guards at the castle, visiting camelot which is a silly place, avoiding the knights who say NI, meeting william the shrubber, and get past the old man at the bridge asking me my questions 3...all while remembering that an african swallow is different than a european swallow, that they don't migrate or carry coconuts by the husk
    And:
    fetching pails for buttercup, dressing as the dread pirate roberts, besting the giant, the guy who keeps saying inconceivable, and the swordsman, dying, being brought back to life, raiding castles with indigo montoya you kill a my father perpare to die, stopping the humperdink wedding....saying as you wish an awful lot, and rescuing buttercup
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    show me your right hand.
  • CraigGe
    CraigGe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Family and Hunting
  • AutumnsPassage
    AutumnsPassage Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My biggest hobby is cemeteries I love to visit them, photograph them and research them - I run a site dedicated to this hobby.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    Bowling, poker, fishing, hunting, camping, modding my computer, and competition pistol & rifle shooting (USPSA , three gun )
  • SueStubbs
    Options
    Well you can always find my with the radio on with reading a book. I love Christian music and doing devotionals and teaching my children not only to start good habbits with good food choices a long with exercise but the path of God.
  • BMMack
    BMMack Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Photography and reading when I can find the time.
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hunting, fishing, camping, floating, rafting, etc...
  • jackpotclown
    Options
    show me your right hand.
    Bwaaahahaaahaahaaahahahahahaaaa!!!!!
  • ajp913
    ajp913 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I write poetry, but not like metaphorical poetry, more like plain english, you can actually understand what i'm trying to convey poetry. (shameless plug: http://vodkaandinkstains.wordpress.com/)
    I play on a sand volleyball team between april and october.
    I play a few video games.
    I like to play cards.
    I like to drink vodka.
    I like to have friendly debates over everything and anything.
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Kung Fu, Writing, reading memoirs, playing Sudoku
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Bagpiper.
  • cathryn42dogs
    Options
    My hobbies are cake decorating and learning welsh,walking and unfortunately eating!! lol.
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Cooking. Sad but true.

Boating, camping, reading, music also.