What are your non-fitness hobbies?

Options
123457»

Replies

• samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options
    - Playing the piano. Need to learn my music theory. I'd love to be able to play jazz and blues.
    - Visiting art galleries. Going to visit David Hockney's exhibition at the Royal Academy of Arts! Yay!
    - Photography. I love cycling on my bike and exploring new places with my camera and sketchbook.
    - Crafting. I tend to refashion clothes, knit, crochet and bookbind because I like keeping my hands busy.
    - Reading. I am a total bookworm.
  • scott091501
    scott091501 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    People have non fitness hobbies????? Huh, go figure.
  • blankcanvas
    blankcanvas Posts: 177
    Options
    I'm an illustrator/artist, so anything crafty or artistic:) Making jewelry, baking...
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I sing and cross-stitch and write poetry!
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love singing and I'm active in my church music ministry.......
  • JamesThiel
    JamesThiel Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Flyfishing
  • kaduka01
    kaduka01 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hula & Tahitian dancing
    Shopping
    Reading
    Singing (even though I do not sing very well lol)
    Snowboarding
    Swimming
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Sitting on my butt in front of the computer writing books.
    I started this in the 5th grade when my class took part in a Young Author's Fair & got hooked.
    I wrote my version of Little Women (322 pages long) on a typewriter & many stories that my cousin & I used to act out using our Barbies when we were little & went on vacation together.
    Around 1999, I started writing books on the places that I went on vacation with my husband & our kids.
    Over the past 11 years I have been working on my auto-biography. Writing this book has been good therapy for me after a car accident (see my profile page) because it helped me strengthen my memory/
    The only people who have read the pages that I have completed on my auto-biography are my immediate family members.
    I have never sent any of these to a publisher, nor will I ever do that. It's just my way of de-stressing.
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    watching investigative drama, playing games on steam, reading, cooking and eating :drinker:
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I like to do cross-stitch. I also play video games. We're pretty big into gaming in our house. DH even has a Youtube channel that he makes money off of about gaming.
  • HeyHeyRae
    HeyHeyRae Posts: 48
    Options
    I have no idea if posting the picture is going to work... but here's the painting I did at home just now on my own. Since starting this journey of losing weight to find the real me hidden under all the fat, I've found I really enjoy a multitude of things that I used to dismiss before. My voice lessons and piano lessons are something I really look forward to, and I've taken up painting. At first it was in an instructional class where they walk you through step by step how to paint a specific painting. This is one I found on their site that they are doing May 8th, and I decided to go out and get a canvas, acrylique paints, brushes, and a cheap easel and this is what came out of it lol

578339_10150728990521107_572641106_9655563_3644924_n-1.jpg
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    Playing guitar, Camping, Fishing, 4 wheeling....anything outside!!
  • myers0machine
    Options
    anythink to get adrenaline rush from as little as skippin naked in the rain to jumpin out of planes but guess my hobbie is all about cards poker magic that kinda of thinks aha love gettin away with cheatin to pretty dam gd at it :P
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    video games, writing, drawing, watching way too much sports and spending time with my girlfriend when i have one
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    shopping!!
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Cake baking and I have a home-based cake baking business!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I love reading, going to the movies (my fav are mystery and comedy ones!), going to concerts and penpaling!!..
    yep, call me crazy but I have friends via snail mail... and its amazing!!! , way more personal than emails!, Ive met a few of my friends, and its an amazing experience! :bigsmile: