Things That Make You Want to Scream:

Options

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    - Being 1000+ miles away from somebody ... that I want to be right next to -:sad:

^^ THIS

I was waitin for ya to reply to that! :)

I was expecting you to do so as well (:

Haha :) How did you know I was going to???

Isn't it obvious? :)

Definitely :)

Great minds think alike!

Thomas Paine, the English-born revolutionary who became one of the founding fathers of the USA, like many today, had a different response to the idea that 'great minds think alike', i.e. "No, they don't".

Yep...I totally Googled that!

You get brownie points for your hard work! (:

Wow, GREAT Google answer! :) Just kiddin...Soooo what do I get with my brownie points? ;) :P

Oh, anything you'd like :blushing:

Omgosh... :blushing: ...I still dont know what to say

Maybe you can just give me a brownie...Id be happy with that :D

Only a brownie? Haha, sounds good to me (;

Do I sense disappointment? XD Haha... ;)

Ok, as the OP, I have to say... Will you two hook up already?
  • BigL0s
    BigL0s Posts: 133
    Options
    - Being 1000+ miles away from somebody ... that I want to be right next to -:sad:

^^ THIS

Great minds think alike!

Thomas Paine, the English-born revolutionary who became one of the founding fathers of the USA, like many today, had a different response to the idea that 'great minds think alike', i.e. "No, they don't".

Wow, GREAT Google answer! :) Just kiddin...Soooo what do I get with my brownie points? ;) :P

Haha! how did you notice :p
  • JT1090
    JT1090 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    -Chub rub
    -A whistling booger that won't go away
    -My dog shedding
    -Getting a sore throat
    -Running out of hot water in the shower
    -When my husband yells at Xbox live and it scares the **** out of me.
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options

^^ THIS

Great minds think alike!

^ This makes me want to scream. Stop quoting each other, you're going to break the internet.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

^^ THIS

Great minds think alike!

Ok, as the OP, I have to say... Will you two hook up already?

^^^THIS :bigsmile:
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    When people walking their dog allow it to go on my lawn. I never even allow my dog to walk on someone elses lawn.
    As well as those people who don't clean up after their dog has taken a dump.
    Gonna get a sign that says "My lawn is not your dogs washroom! Keep of grass!".

Makes me seriously want to scream!
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options

^^ THIS

Great minds think alike!

Haha! how did you notice :p

Because of "only" Thats what I say when Im disappointed :P And I read it out loud and pictured you saying it XD
  • jsokolow3
    jsokolow3 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Seeing the skinny girl that works next to me eat junk food all day long and not gain a pound! i swear she ate an entire box of mini muffins this morning (not the whole bag, the whole box!).

Similarly, people (especially thin ones) who say, "I'm so bad," or "I really shouldn't be eating this," the whole time they're eating something. If you're going to eat it, enjoy it! Otherwise don't eat it or at least SHUT UP!!
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    good sex always makes me scream

Bad sex makes me WANT to scream.... and punch!

Not getting any sex makes me want to scream. :sad:

All three of these!!! lol

What she said!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Lol my reflection.........

But uhm....when sexism/racism/etc jokes go too far...or when a girl picks up a drill and gets asks by a boy if she ACTUALLY knows how to use it (having even mildly 'masculine' activities I do be questioned by guys...)... >:o Or saying that you're an actor or waiter and being corrected that you're an actRESS or a waitRESS... *facedesk* Calling a girl a 'dude' and then getting corrected that it's 'dudette'.....ugh........................

Hmmm....when people only talk to you when they want something, for example, trying to get you to buy their drugs, getting a ride somewhere, or mooching a cig. Lol. Conceited people, people who say something sucks based on another's opinion, like they haven't even experienced it themselves, they just assume it sucks because a cool person said so or whatever...

Being so damn shy! That really makes me want to scream...

The continual incorrect spelling of homonyms...think they're, their, there, or your, you're.

My habits....procrastination, lack of motivation, lying to myself, being unaccountable, not being responsible for my own actions, stumbling over my words, being socially awkward in general, and of course being far away from my best bud...
  • mamacita99
    mamacita99 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That is the one that came to mind for me too - worked with a guy. He worked it into EVERY sentence...made me mental!
  • kelsully
    kelsully Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    The 110% or the American Idol favorite...1000% yes, that makes me nuts. I also hate when the metal that hold a pencil eraser in place rubs against paper. I hate the smell of chewing tobacco and the sound of the spitting and I absolutely hate the sound of adolescents walking or should I say shuffling their feet. For the love of all that is good in this world....KIDS<<<PICK UP YOU DAMN FEET>>>>>
  • hungryandgrumpy
    Options
    no sex
  • scadoodles
    scadoodles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ok this may be really "blonde" of me... but what if the chicken was in the freezer and really does need to be de-thawed before baking ?

Or am I missing the boat here ;) lol?
  • nicbur22
    Options
    My boss who speaks to me like I'm 5 and I'm 27
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    When people walking their dog allow it to go on my lawn. I never even allow my dog to walk on someone elses lawn.
    As well as those people who don't clean up after their dog has taken a dump.
    Gonna get a sign that says "My lawn is not your dogs washroom! Keep of grass!".

Makes me seriously want to scream!

I hate this! We have one lady in our neighborhood who did this with her dog in my flower bed. I went out and gave her "the talk."
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Roller coasters.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    People who change in the bathroom and just leave their **** piled on the floor. Then having to tell them to knock it the **** off every day for 15 years without results.

If it's not in the hamper, it doesn't get washed.
    If it stays in the bathroom, it will be donated to Goodwill/thrown out/left in a soggy mess on your bed/dumped into the tub with a bottle of bleach/lit on fire/cut into ribbons/become mine if I like it and it fits.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Ok this may be really "blonde" of me... but what if the chicken was in the freezer and really does need to be de-thawed before baking ?

Or am I missing the boat here ;) lol?

Thawing means defrosting. De-thawing means freezing.