April Fool Pranks?

Options

Replies

• mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Okay, so hubby left too early this a.m. to put the big panties in his suit pocket:frown: . But, I got to multi-task this morning - and made my coffee and took a shower at the same time cuz DH got me with the stupid kitchen sink spray nozzle!!! And after I just talked about it yesterday in this post!!:blushing: Then, I reset it to get my 19 yo son before he left for work, but I kept forgetting about it and ended up spraying myself TWICE more!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Later I called my son's cell while he was at work and told him the cops had come by looking for him and asked if he knew what that was about. He starts spilling about a friend of his that was in trouble:noway: and freaking out that they were gonna question him about his friend and he didn't want to rat out his buddy --- OMG! I was just trying to prank the poor kid!! I didn't know I was going to get major scoop on his buddy!! When I told him "April Fools", I thought he was gonna cry he was so relieved!!!

So, pretty much everything I did today backfired on me:grumble: I guess I'm the April fool!!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: this thread is the funniest thing I have ever read! :laugh: You sprayed yourself twice!! and your kid started spilling real beans! Oh my, what a day!

Everyone, pls April 1st is over. You guys are not gonna keep this thread going right. I seriously can't laugh anymore. Laughing this much should not be legal!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Options
    omg I <3 this! hilarious stuff guys.

My april fools joke this year was a little more dirty then most of yours.

My bf like any man wants a threesome with two girls. SOOO

I called him up and said I was sorry but I had been seeing someone else the last couple days. (anger)
    And he asked a bunch of questions but instead of answering I said
    "And I would really like you to meet her, she really wants to meet you too"
    (pause)
    his reply was WUTTTT?!?!?!
    "Look hunnie I have to go I will call you later about it"

So knowing my bf and the fact that he was at his friends house, I gave him two hours to play up him getting action to his friends.

Then I called and asked if he could put me on speaker phone so me and my new significant other could talk to him and his friends.
    He puts me on speakerphone without thinking..
    "Hey baby, hey guys!"
    (various replies)
    "I just wanted to tell you outloud grant, April Fools!"

His friends immediately blew up in laughter and he was just blow away by my skillz.

Hope you enjoyed it!
    <3
    B
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    My husband is the master of jokes and pranks. He can make anyone believe whatever he is spouting is the gospel truth, and I always fall for his stupid stuff.

About 15 years ago on April Fool's Day he calls me at about 7 pm and tells me that he will be late getting home because he was hit in the head with a line drive by one of his baseball players (he was a coach at the time). So, I'm not happy and thinking that this is another April Fools joke or just his excuse to go out drinking with the other coaches I reply with "Yeah, yeah, whatever, I'm tired so I will probably be asleep when you do get home" and hang up on him.

Well, about an hour later he arrives home with blood all over him and 15 staples in his head. Oops, sorry honey for not believing you.:blushing:
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    lol I did this to my mom

the sink sprayer was black so I got a black hairband and wrapped it around the sprayer so when she would turn the water on, it would spray her! hahah! :laugh:

omg!! i did this to my hubby yesterday!! this was after I had already changed the password on the computer and convinced him that a computer virus had attacked our computer, i told him to try to log in and when he did the password hint popped up as "april fool's" So, technically I got him twice..he was not pleased!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    at the end of the say, we turned a co-workers phone ringer all the way up. these phones are LOUD! she got back from the RR and i let her sit there for a minute then dialed her extension. she said 'OH ****' and jumped about 3 feet in the air. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That is a good one!
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    My best friend once stole all the free condoms from the high school nurse back when we were in school. I have no idea why she stole them, but she had shoe-boxes of them hiding under her bed for months and we would always discuss funny things to do with them. Ah...highschool

So as a prank on April Fools Day, we filled our friend's locker with literally hundreds of these condoms, she opened her locker and they all just tumbled out. All the kids in the hallway were squealing and laughing as they rushed forward to grab up handfuls of condoms like candy at a parade, causing quite a disturbance in the hallway. The three of us laughed about this for the rest of the year.

Oh, we did get detention lol.

I still laugh when I remember my mother's face when I told her why I had detention. Oh boy did I get "The Talk" that night! LOL
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    This year I did these things to my roommate:

1. I stole all the lightbulbs in her room and bathroom
    2. I filled her shower with balloons.
    3. I created a fake email account and sent her a dirty email
    4. I found a life-size cardboard cut out of Alan Jackson from a friend and stuck it in front of the door, she screamed so loud when she came home and thought a man was in there!
    5. I turned all the picture frames in the house sideways
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: locker spill9ng condoms! so funny! fake email acct!

do you guys think this thread will still be going till next april 1 ????

its become one of my fav threads of all time!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • sdwelk111
    Options
    bump
  • betterhealth2010
    Options
    2. Also did this to said roommate above. I took all the cash out of her wallet and replaced it with Monopoly money. At the last minute I felt a little guilty, so I put the cash back in her wallet -- but not where she normally kept it, so it was hidden.

OMG!! That is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!! Can u imagine pulling out that money in a store to pay for something? LOL. I think I'm going to do that one. Thanks for the idea. LMAO
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't save the one for April Fools, but here it is anyway. My husband will keep wearing his old underwear until it is holey beyond belief. When I see a pair start to wear out, I will find a tiny hole and RIP the underwear as far as I can. Then I calmly fold it and put it back in his drawer. Just the image of him putting them on and basically not having a back at all is incentive enough for me. He thinks our washer is ruining all of them! lol!
  • spaniel
    spaniel Posts: 468
    Options
    Oh, Maryann....that was a good one!!!
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    My birthday is April Fool's Day. So I've pretty well seen it all. The best ever was my first year in University, I canme home from class to find several chickens having a ball in my dorm room.
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    BUMP
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • firegirlred
    firegirlred Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    At easter, purchase some of the egg dye tablets. Drip canning wax on them until they are coated. Place in shower head....

By the time the wax melts, the prankee is in the shower.

The stains last about a day or two.
  • oregonlady
    Options
    tomorrow is the fun day!
    i want 2 do fun stuff 4 my family.
    any new ideas???:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    i love these!:laugh:
    do you have a joke/story u can share?:huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

this morning i:
    :heart: stuffed shreded paper on top of my daughter's lunch
    :heart: put a pair of my sexy undies in my hubby's pocket.
    :heart: still need to pull one on my teenage son. any ideas???????????????
  • BCKS
    BCKS Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    One of my FB friends said her daughter put toothpaste in oreo cookies to hand out to her friends. :laugh:
    The mom said she couldn't tell the difference in their appearance from the normal oreo cookies. Can't wait to hear the kids' reactions! :bigsmile: