April Fool Pranks?

Options
1235»

Replies

• stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    One year my mom's friend pranked my mom by calling at 4 am from the airport needing a ride because his wallet was stolen so he couldn't call a cab. My mom was so mad when we got there and found out he was at home. He hadn't even gone anywhere he started this prank a month in advance.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    One of my FB friends said her daughter put toothpaste in oreo cookies to hand out to her friends. :laugh:
    The mom said she couldn't tell the difference in their appearance from the normal oreo cookies. Can't wait to hear the kids' reactions! :bigsmile:

too funny!
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    One year my mom's friend pranked my mom by calling at 4 am from the airport needing a ride because his wallet was stolen so he couldn't call a cab. My mom was so mad when we got there and found out he was at home. He hadn't even gone anywhere he started this prank a month in advance.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    that is terrible!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I always change the msg on our answering machine: This was last year's-

" We're sorry, the number you are trying to reach has been changed. Please hang up and dial
    XXX-XXxx OR XXX-xxXX ( each time enunciating a different set of the same phone number)
    I got several people that called back more than once ( I knew from caller Id logs) and several messages the answering machine recorded - "HUH? I just dialed that"
  • j_fattler
    j_fattler Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    my favorite prank of all time - we swapped the liquid hand soap in the bathroom for mustard! (the dispenser was not clear, so it no one noticed ahead of time)

Last year, I saved an old half & half container when we were done with it, and on April Fool's morning, I poured a tiny bit of good creamer in the old container & put a small scoop of cottage cheese in it & SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE! Hubs thought he put old curdled creamer in his coffee!!

*forked the preacher's front yard
    *karo syrup on toilet seat
    *tied all the shoelaces together
    *short-sheeted beds
    *clear taped the toilet paper rolls
    *put fake leg (my dad makes prosthetics) in the fridge, oh boy did mom holler!