Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    It always fascinating to see the different goals for us short gals. Frame size is so important and can drastically change your goal weight. I am 5ft 1 and have a larger frame for a shortie. Anything under 122lbs. for me and people ask if I've been sick. :smile:
  • Miss_Natural_Britt
    Miss_Natural_Britt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2", started my journey at 199! Looking to get down to 125, although they said that a healthy weight for that height would be 135.
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im 5'3" weight 150lbs, would like to be say my goal would be 128 but think if i can get to 134 its a much more achievable and realistic goal for me. This I want to like to achieve certainly for mid June when I go on holiday! As I have 'only' managed to lose 4lbs since February despite keeping more or less within my 1200 allowance, eating back exercise calories and now on day 20 of the 30 day shred i think I progress could be a bit slower than I would like!
  • sherry9300
    sherry9300 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    5'2" here. Started at 162, currently 141 with a goal weight of 130. I'm 43, so I don't want to get too skinny. It's sad how our face is the one place that needs fat, but easy to lose it there. :( Funny, because ten years ago I would have considered 130 "fat".
  • gillcourtney92
    gillcourtney92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 4ft5 1/2in(20 yrs old) with a starting weight of 156 and I hope to get to about 120(maybe more depending on how i feel when i get there. I started MFP last June and lost about 15 pounds between June and Sept. I then had a surgery and completely stopped. March 2 I got on the scale and almost got sick. I had gained 11 of the 15 pounds I lost putting me at only 3-4 pounds lost. Since getting back on I have lost 9 pounds and 14 total. I am finally starting to feel great again and hope to get into the summer clothes I bought last summer because of my weight loss. :)
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft, 160 lbs and my goal is 125. Any suggestions anyone has will be appreciated. I'm 46 and the weight doesn't want to come off.
  • mrswinstead
    Options
    Bump
  • sillyfairy07
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently 184. My goal weight is 120-124. I just started my weight loss journey. Please add :)
  • theatana
    theatana Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and currently 170 pounds, my goal is to reach 120. Feel free to add me. ;)
  • SCOUSERWENCH
    SCOUSERWENCH Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft3 and I'm 145lbs,(10st 5lb) my ideal weight should be (9st3lb) 129lbs but i'm happy staying at 145lbs because i dont want to look gaunt. i'd rather look like a picture of health.
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I am 5"3 started at 155 and aiming for 131. As someone has already said, if older you need to choose between being super skinning and having an 'old' face or keeping a bit of padding while staying at a healthy weight, which is what I am going for. I am almost 42 and think that much lower than 131 would not look good on me at all. Having had two kids my days of wanting to expose my belly are long gone too lol, though I still want to be slim and healthy.
  • Barbara98
    Barbara98 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft and i weighed 160lbs and my goal is 130, but wanting to get down to 125 so i have that extra 5 lbs to work with so i don't feel so guilty going out and having a nice steak and bread :)
  • rachmass1
    rachmass1 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and currently 173. Goal is 135 for overall health and possibly later 125 for beauty. Health first and foremost.
  • Binouchette
    Binouchette Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' and would like to be down to 130lbs. Looking forward to my first 20lbs, this is a slow process. Great idea for a post. Need motivation and friends, feel free to add me.
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4", 46 years young. Started at 147 with an original goal of 125, now at 127 - changed my goal a bit to not worrying so much about the scale and wanting to build muscle, of course, since I stopped worrying about the scale and upped my weight training, downed my cardio and upped my calories more weight is coming off. I'd like to see me at a tight, healthy 125.
  • liamsmummy09
    liamsmummy09 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and would ideally like to be about 119. Have reached 131 so far.
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    5"2 started at 114.5 lb and got to 92.5 lb

I'm happy anywhere between 88-lb > 94 lb
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    http://www.mybodygallery.com/

Interesting site to see the different body types at different sizes
  • mdnutt
    mdnutt Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1in my goal weight is 112lbs
  • TAMMYCLARK62
    Options
    Hi I am new to MFP (about 3 weeks in now) started my weight loss journey in January when I weighed in at 169 lbs and I am 5 feet 1. I weigh 154 lbs now and my goal is 125-130. I am currently 42 years old. I have lost almost 6 lbs since starting this program and still looking for more friends so feel free to add me. I find this site excellent for encouragement and ideas for success...so good luck to everyone with their goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!