Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• vernessie
    vernessie Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi, my name is Vernessis, I am 5ft1in and my goal is to get down to 145 lbs by August 13,2012, which will be my wedding anniversary 27 years. Before MFP, I did WW and other diets. I have been on this site for one month, and I have lose 9lbs. So I wish everyone much success in reaching their goal weight. I started at 170lbs.
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and currently stuck between 128-130.
    I don't have an absolute goal weight in mind...sometimes I think between 115-120 (I was 115 three years ago before I started this desk job), but other times I think i'd be completely happy at the weight I am as long as I could build some muscle to get rid of this belly/back fat/chin that I seem to have developed. I guess we'll see how it goes! Good luck all! Add me if you'd like!

Edited to say i'm 31 :)
  • Slhuth
    Slhuth Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and weigh 122 and I am 38 yrs old. I started my journey in Oct 2011 starting weight at 156. my total weight loss is 34 lbs!! I initially started doing core and more at a local YMCA 2 days a week and watching what food I ate....I then heard of MFP and faithfully use it everyday and still seeing a weight loss, however, my goal now is to tone and build muscle...I joined a local gym in Jan, which is when I started with MFP and continue to workout about 6 days a week....
  • caralynnxo
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 5'2, and 140 lbs. I am looking to get down to 120-125.

Who wants to be friends? :)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Yes I am 5"1 and my goal weight is 120lbs. I could aim lower maybe but I like to keep my curves and it is still a considered healthy weight.
  • evaleung87
    Options
    Hiya! I'm 5ft3'' and I started off at 140lbs nearly 8 weeks ago and now I'm down to about 128lbs. My goal at the moment is to get to 119lbs.
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 3 1/2" and 122.5lb's. My goal weight is 115lb's (it could change when I get there). I used to weight 185lb's 5 years ago before my wedding. I stay at 1200 calories a day and try to exercise everyday, even if it is just a walk.
  • Freya7777
    Freya7777 Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my starting weight was 144, I am now down to 131 and I really want to be 120... I want to get there before Aug. Lets see how it goes!
  • continentaldivide
    continentaldivide Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 54 years old, 5 foot, and now weigh 144.5 but was 170 two years ago. I've lost about 5 pounds since joining MFP in mid February. I've been using raspberry ketones since early March and along with more activity, it seems to be kicking in and weight loss is coming more rapidly. Hope to reach mid 120's, but set interim goals till then.
  • androde
    androde Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5' 1, currently too much goal weight about 110lb
  • Gigglles
    Gigglles Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im 5'2 and weigh 215 right now started in January at 240. Im setting smaller goals so I dont get dicouraged to easily. I set first goal to be 215 by march 31st and made it. My next goal is to loose 20 pounds by June 1st... Not off to a good start... Id love to get down to around 150lbs someday....
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    gracienkaidens_momma Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'0 and was 119 (4 lbs away from my goal weight) and now I am 123-124 after starting a new workout regimine and counting calories! It seems when I just eat whatever I want and not exercise I lose weight, but as soon as I start logging and working out, I gain it. it is so frustrating! My goal weight is 115 by summer, and and the way things are looking, I don't know if I'll reach it.
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    gracienkaidens_momma Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    what are raspberry ketones?
  • Beeteezie
    Beeteezie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! I'm 5'2 and 169lbs. My goal is to get to 145 though. I am very top heavy so I'm worried that if I loose too much weight I'll loose my "girls" too. I find that as long as I watch what I eat and keep active (not even killing myself in the gym) the weight comes off pretty smoothly. I want to hit half my goal by the end of June so I can rock some tiny summer dresses!
  • hillary124
    hillary124 Posts: 112
    Options
    Im 5'3", started at 125, currently 130:mad:
    And my goal is about 115:)
    Good luck to everyone, and feel free to add me!
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1", have lost about 3 pounds in the last month, with another 10 or so to go. The good news is that when you're this short, every pound lost shows. The bad news is that when you're this short, every pound you gain shows too.
  • anna_love
    anna_love Posts: 177
    Options
    Hey girl I'm 5'0" and When I first start"d my journey in November I was 186 pounds !! Now I weigh 163.4 (: my goal is 130bls !! After I reach my goal I'm going to set my self in another goal to loss 10 more so I can be 120 (: can u add me pliz
  • Lyndseed
    Lyndseed Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm kind of new here. I'm 30 years old, 5'2", and currently 175 lbs. I started at 186.6 in mid February of this year. My goal is somewhere around 125lbs, but I haven't been that small in 11 years! Feel free to add me if you want a buddy!

So far I've been keeping my calories, sodium, & sugar in check, doing zumba twice a week, and taking my dog on walks (for at least an hour) a few times a week. This week I'm going to start weight training with my husband too.
  • Kahlleah
    Kahlleah Posts: 6
    Options
    I am 5'2" and I just had a baby 6 mos ago and I just lost 13lbs, I now weigh 124! I started watching my calories and started running @ least three times a week, If I can't I try to run four times! I started this January 17th and it really is a struggle to get myself to run but I always suck it up and do it! I only run for a half hour but I burn somewhere between 350 to 450 calories! I looked up on line and the average weight for woman our size is 122lbs! Good luck!
  • shoes_4_me
    shoes_4_me Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! Love the short ladies! I'm 5'2" and weigh 114. Trying to get back down to 105-110. Seems like it comes off slowly lately...must be patient!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!