Do you......

Options

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Several times. Until I drop it on the floor, at which time my house husband washes it. :tongue:
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Well, a towel is in use at the time when you are the most clean.
    So theoretically, it should actually get cleaner the more you use it.
    Therefore, I've used the same one since I was 16 without washing it.
    (apologies to Paula Poundstone)

Oh my gosh... I hope you turned 16 within the last week... hahaha! That's a REALLY long time...
  • Kitiara47
    Options
    I change my shower towel every week. Definitely cuts down on laundry and I don't have to store a lot of extra towels. It's just to dry off clean(er) water, not like a sweat soaked gym towel :tongue:
  • buggs1958
    Options
    Nope,once is enough for me.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    It takes a relatively short time for mildew to grow on a wet towel--in some environments, as quickly as a 36 hours. Since the idea of wiping down my clean body with aspergillus does not appeal to me, I hang my towel to dry before depositing it in the hamper.
    -wtk

Good thing my towel is dry in less than 36 hours then!?!

Right? It's dry in about an hour or two at most in my bathroom. Maybe if you live in a swamp or something you might get mildewy.
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I use them to step out of the shower on..
    No reason to get my feet all dirty again.
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I use it multiple times. I'm clean when I wrap it around me to dry off. It's only wet! I alternate gym towels daily and let them dry and wash a load on the weekends.
  • OliviaJoey1
    Options
    I cant bring myself to do it, I've tried more than once - I think it may have something to do with OCD
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I air dry!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    When I was single and had to do my laundry at the laundromat.....yes. Now having the coveinence of the washer and dryer.....no. I think of all those nasty germs hanging out on that wet towel....gross.
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I wash mine like every two weeks. If you have to wash your towel after every shower, you're not doing the shower part right...
  • Jackdog89
    Jackdog89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    New day, new towel. I take two showers a day though, so maybe I'm OCD.
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I stick mine on the radiator to dry after every shower, no point wasting money washing it if it doesn't need it.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    Do you use it to wash and dry your goat?

of course! how else do you dry little billy off???
  • Heather2784
    Heather2784 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I wash mine like every two weeks. If you have to wash your towel after every shower, you're not doing the shower part right...

Haha! Agreed!!
  • JennyWestveer
    JennyWestveer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes. My husband and I even share a towel some days. I wake up at 3 and he wakes up 7 so its mostly dry by the time he uses it :laugh:

^ Quite disturbing considering that since you're the one to use it first, than that means your husband drys his face with something you just dried your butt with. Just saying!
  • ShannanRenae
    Options
    I use them more than once. But I have one towel for my face and a separate towel for the rest of my body. It wud be way too much laundry in the house if we didnt, its 3 of us...just think 3 of us, face towel & body towel 2 times a day 12x7 days 84 towels in a week!!!!!!!!!!
  • cindy0716
    Options

That's good logic ! I use mine for a whole week before I wash it.
  • Markeisha55
    Markeisha55 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Love him^^^^ lol.

YES!!! I WORK, go to school, work out, and have a life. SO...I dont have time to do laundry every day. And lets not mention what a waste of resources it is. I do laundry on Saturday...once a week.
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This has been quiet the conversation today at work

I personally love to have a fresh fluffy towel every morning.

Using a towel for several days, even if you are shower clean....still puts you at risk of drying off your face with the area of your towel that your bum was dryed off on the day before? :huh: