Who is a truly beautiful woman? (Post pictures!)

Options

Replies

• misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I have a massive girl crush on Emma Stone. I think she is gorgeous and talented and quirky. Every time I see an interview with her I like her even more. She's funny and her raspy voice makes her just one more bit unique
    vogue-november-2011-emma-stone.jpg
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    Chicken-Tuna.jpg

Sorry, but... ew. :noway:

Just my opinion, but I'm sticking to it. :wink:

Rude!
  • nikki2609
    Options
    for me it definately Audrey Hepburn, simply gawjuss xx (don't know how to load a pic so put a link)

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRije0pP5xrPZUxt6msdciC_kt7VJJOHOMsSZB3cwmnay54BTk2
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    3jlqC.png

Eva Green. Love her a lot.
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Rooney Mara... both as herself and in character as Lisbeth Salander

rooney-mara-allure.jpg

the-girl-with-the-dragon-tattoo-2011-image10_large.jpg

Crystal Renn

crystal-renn-pictures-f213cfbb7b5aed43ee7f92094593b395.jpg
  • hailzp
    Options
    I know she has been done before but I love Adele also. She is stunning.

tumblr_lku4yh9vRQ1qjo7gqo1_500.jpg
  • WandaVonDunajew
    Options
    Chicken-Tuna.jpg

Sorry, but... ew. :noway:

Just my opinion, but I'm sticking to it. :wink:

Yes, lets freaking bash on the pictures posted here, because that was the idea of this thread...NOT. If you don't like what you see dont look at it and shut up. Someone posted a picture if a girl they think is beautiful. He didn't ask for your opinion. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and form and nobody should bash on others from the comfort of their screens or personally. Would you like it if Id called you gross? I guess not :angry:

Oh and by the way, she is extremely beautiful for breaking the conception of beauty in your small mindedness.
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lku4yh9vRQ1qjo7gqo1_500.jpg

Sorry, but my answer to her statement is "excuses". Want to talk about great singers who look good, come out on the cover of Rolling Stones? There are plenty of them. Being a conformist and using excuses is hard work and not everyone is up for it.

PS. My comment has nothing to do with your post :smile: My attention was dragged to her statement.
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    Yes, lets freaking bash on the pictures posted here, because that was the idea of this thread...NOT. If you don't like what you see dont look at it and shut up. Someone posted a picture if a girl they think is beautiful. He didn't ask for your opinion. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and form and nobody should bash on others from the comfort of their screens or personally. Would you like it if Id called you gross? I guess not :angry:

Oh and by the way, she is extremely beautiful for breaking the conception of beauty in your small mindedness.

Beautiful and hot :bigsmile:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    aishwarya-rai-dons-an-old-woman-9580.jpg

Aishwarya rai

Agree! X
  • WandaVonDunajew
    Options

Yeah, I actually have a problem with your stance on Adele too... you fall in the exact camp of the guy that bashed your post. Adele doesn't need any excuses.. It was just a statement. That quote on the pic was kinda taken out of context. She embraces her body the way she is and there is nothing wrong with that. Just because most of us here are on the quest for skinny and/or fit, that doesnt mean that curves are a bad thing. Oh and Rolling Stone is a bit different form FHM so yeah, she wants to be recognized for her talent and work, which she has loads of. Why don't we at least try to embrace big girls that are happy with their figures instead of judging on them because they are not like us, being oh so noble for getting fit? These are personal choices and it's not ok to judge.
  • hailzp
    Options

Yeah, I actually have a problem with your stance on Adele too... you fall in the exact camp of the guy that bashed your post. Adele doesn't need any excuses.. It was just a statement. That quote on the pic was kinda taken out of context. She embraces her body the way she is and there is nothing wrong with that. Just because most of us here are on the quest for skinny and/or fit, that doesnt mean that curves are a bad thing. Oh and Rolling Stone is a bit different form FHM so yeah, she wants to be recognized for her talent and work, which she has loads of. Why don't we at least try to embrace big girls that are happy with their figures instead of judging on them because they are not like us, being oh so noble for getting fit? These are personal choices and it's not ok to judge.

Yes I agree.
  • YassSpartan
    Options

Waiiiit a minute, slow down there and why don't you just apply the same thing that you told the other guy to yourself. If you don't like what other people say, don't read it, as simple as that. My opinion is MY opinion, not for you to question me for it. And because I'm not going waste my time arguing with you, yes beauty comes in all shapes and forms, but the truth is as beautiful as women might be overweight, is it healthy? No. I'm not attacking you, the girl who posted the picture, nor Adele, so no need to be defending anyone here. End of conversation.
  • hailzp
    Options

Waiiiit a minute, slow down there and why don't you just apply the same thing that you told the other guy to yourself. If you don't like what other people say, don't read it, as simple as that. My opinion is MY opinion, not for you to question me for it. And because I'm not going waste my time arguing with you, yes beauty comes in all shapes and forms, but the truth is as beautiful as women might be overweight, is it healthy? No. End of conversation.

Yea, I don't want to argue either, but she is only as size 16 and it is possible to be healthy and a bit over weight. :smile:
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    Yea, I don't want to argue either, but she is only as size 16 and it is possible to be healthy and a bit over weight. :smile:

I agree, she's not that overweight, and I'm sure she's healthy. My comment was in regards of how she was referring to something that is a common issue in people, "I'm overweight and I don't care as long as I'm doing what I like". When someone is famous, there are a lot of people, specially young, who look towards them as guides and try to follow what they say. It is not very encouraging for those who probably need motivation and get picked on school for their weight, to read that kind of thing. Yes, it is her life and she is perfectly right about doing anything she wants, but honestly, to me it didn't sound right.
  • SammyPacks
    SammyPacks Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton

2i9jj0j.jpg

Is it just me or does her booty look cartoonish here?

They do a LOT of photoshop to these models... it is obvious... -does this stuff as a part time job-
  • hailzp
    Options
    Helena-Bonham-Carter-harry-potter-vs-twilight-18102877-500-408.jpg

Helena Bonham Carter! So amazing looking!
  • YassSpartan
    Options
    Helena Bonham Carter! So amazing looking!

Lucky Tim Burton lol
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My wonderfully beautiful sister! Inside and out! xxxxx
    (Don't know how to post pics :( )
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options

I agree, she's not that overweight, and I'm sure she's healthy. My comment was in regards of how she was referring to something that is a common issue in people, "I'm overweight and I don't care as long as I'm doing what I like". When someone is famous, there are a lot of people, specially young, who look towards them as guides and try to follow what they say. It is not very encouraging for those who probably need motivation and get picked on school for their weight, to read that kind of thing. Yes, it is her life and she is perfectly right about doing anything she wants, but honestly, to me it didn't sound right.

Sorry to wade in, I think the quote is taken out of context. I believe what she is referring to is that her job is to be a singer, a good singer and songwriter opposed to just selling her image and opposed to a lot of "singers" that are just there to sell a product and dance, their singing is then helped with autotune, songs written by someone else. I don't at all think what she was saying is it's okay to be overweight and unhealthy just that she isn't like a lot of the pop music market.

If you notice between her first album and the current one that has catapulted her to global stardom she does appear to have lost some weight and does look healthier.