Who is a truly beautiful woman? (Post pictures!)

Options

Replies

• grimmaster1983
    Options
    my beautiful wife :)
    44619_459099661971_515006971_6346679_4712960_n.jpg
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options

Sorry to wade in, I think the quote is taken out of context. I believe what she is referring to is that her job is to be a singer, a good singer and songwriter opposed to just selling her image and opposed to a lot of "singers" that are just there to sell a product and dance, their singing is then helped with autotune, songs written by someone else. I don't at all think what she was saying is it's okay to be overweight and unhealthy just that she isn't like a lot of the pop music market.

If you notice between her first album and the current one that has catapulted her to global stardom she does appear to have lost some weight and does look healthier.

Yea, I think that is what is meant too.
  • hailzp
    Options
    my beautiful wife :)
    44619_459099661971_515006971_6346679_4712960_n.jpg

Wow, what a great photo! What are those two spots of light though?
  • grimmaster1983
    Options
    [/quote]

her piercings :) x
  • hailzp
    Options

her piercings :) x
    [/quote]

I thought so! Love it :)
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Sorry to wade in, I think the quote is taken out of context. I believe what she is referring to is that her job is to be a singer, a good singer and songwriter opposed to just selling her image and opposed to a lot of "singers" that are just there to sell a product and dance, their singing is then helped with autotune, songs written by someone else. I don't at all think what she was saying is it's okay to be overweight and unhealthy just that she isn't like a lot of the pop music market.

If you notice between her first album and the current one that has catapulted her to global stardom she does appear to have lost some weight and does look healthier.

On the contrary, I don't have any problem talking about this, I just don't like when people start *****ing at me lol

I see your point and I understand it, but "hate exercise", "don't have time to workout", "I'd rather weigh a ton", "my aim in life is never to be skinny" are the kind of things that make me think different. I might be wrong, but if you pay attention when people say things like that, there is something related to it and they might be related to experiences she had with her weight, not good experiences btw. Also, she makes a comment about rather being heavy and make a good album than being skinny and doing a **** album, like if weight or losing weight had anything to do with how good is her voice and her talent as a singer.

Like I said, I might be wrong, but that's how I see it.
  • hailzp
    Options
    Natalie_Press_31866_Medium.jpg

Natalie Press. Pixie like beauty.
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    I would say Pilar Sanders. Not just because she's pretty, but fit as well.

http://hiphopwired.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/pilar-sanders2.jpg
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options

On the contrary, I don't have any problem talking about this, I just don't like when people start *****ing at me lol

I see your point and I understand it, but "hate exercise", "don't have time to workout", "I'd rather weigh a ton", "my aim in life is never to be skinny" are the kind of things that make me think different. I might be wrong, but if you pay attention when people say things like that, there is something related to it and they might be related to experiences she had with her weight, not good experiences btw. Also, she makes a comment about rather being heavy and make a good album than being skinny and doing a **** album, like if weight or losing weight had anything to do with how good is her voice and her talent as a singer.

Like I said, I might be wrong, but that's how I see it.

I didnt mean to offend you. Its just that that quote is out of context and it bothers me to no end that being fat is always related to unhealthy. skinny can be unhealthy too, but modern day standards kinda celebrate the skinniness, as if being skinny is something you need to be proud of. it just sends the wrong message, both to people that are bigger and the ones that are smaller. Of course extremes (i.e. obese, extremely underweight) are always unhealthy, but I hate it when people see skinniness as a goal in life for everyone. I read the interview of adele, and she doesnt mean anything she said as an excuse to not working out. She just means that she is NOT going to change for the industry's standards and that is a very good thing. I am not even an Adele fan, but that interview impressed me.

I mean, when this http://jezebel.com/5882897/arts-classic-nudes-get-a-photoshop-slim+down/gallery/1 is happening, you know something is wrong with the world, not with our bodies...

Also, while I do agree that if you dont like something just don;t read it, there are topics where I feel I need to express an opinion. Just like this one. We bully each other on the internet so much, without even realizing it. I am just aiming for more empathy on these topics that can be very triggering for some here. Speaking about them without putting a foot in your mouth (not YOU directly) is difficult, but achievable.
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Ashley Greene (also see my ticker pic)

Ashley-Greene-460x258.jpg
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I would turn for any one of these women. They are all gorgeous :)

LBVTD00Z.jpg

jessica-alba-pose-7fc19.jpg

imagesCAFETY6V.jpg

imagesCACAF244.jpg

cheryl_cole.jpg
  • wilkin777
    wilkin777 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    http://celebritywonder.ugo.com/picture/Georgia_King/ActressGeorg_Vespa_58359465.jpg

As I said... don't know how to post photos.... but this link is who I think is beautiful!
    xxx
  • xHanniee
    Options
    md_038b5138125112222420413.jpg
    Pixie Lott <3
    10552.jpg
    Cheryl Cole
    550w_x_factor_tulisa_contostavlos.jpg
    Tulisa Contostavlos
  • dscott72
    Options
    26570_1262669571667_1377544334_675609_6053685_n.jpg

My mom!

She is in her 50's btw!

I can see where you get your looks.
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but... ew. :noway:

Just my opinion, but I'm sticking to it. :wink:

Yes, lets freaking bash on the pictures posted here, because that was the idea of this thread...NOT. If you don't like what you see dont look at it and shut up. Someone posted a picture if a girl they think is beautiful. He didn't ask for your opinion. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes and form and nobody should bash on others from the comfort of their screens or personally. Would you like it if Id called you gross? I guess not :angry:

Oh and by the way, she is extremely beautiful for breaking the conception of beauty in your small mindedness.

Wow, I guess no one can have opinions anymore?... My bad. :ohwell: Oh, and I'm not "hiding behind my screen". I'd say it to his face, bc it's simply my opinion. He can have his, why can't I have mine? I don't get some people on here. So sensitive... :frown:

P.S. - Isn't it kind of rude to tell someone to "shut up" and calling them "smal minded"? Just sayin... :wink:
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    clea-duvall-4.jpg

I think Clea Duvall is gorgeous. :) Girl next door :flowerforyou:
  • jennt_22
    jennt_22 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    My two best friends... truly beautiful people on the INSIDE and the OUTSIDE!!!
    bff.jpg

And as for my celeb: Taylor Swift.... Love her!
    taylor.jpg
  • Mazza4011
    Mazza4011 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Always thought CZJ one of the worlds beauties

6842362049_e259c55456.jpg
    by me

And a friend of mine

6842361927_a1bfd9bafa.jpg
    by me,
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options