Looking for friends who work out 3+ days a week

Options
I've been on MFP for about 6 months and am finally serious about tracking my calories and keeping to my goal. I'm looking for friends who work out 3 or more days a week to keep me motivated. I've noticed that seeing people's workout updates is really encouraging and keeps it on the forefront of my mind. I'd love to make friends who work out a good deal AND have 50+ lbs to lose. But all in all, more motivation is really my goal. I've been logging in every day and try to update regularly. Thanks!

Replies

• AMdreams7
    Options
    Hey there,

I just started logging my calories again and just started getting back into a workout routine with a goal to work out at least four times a week. I know what you mean about being motivated just by what others on here post. It really does help.
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I work out 6-7 days a week. Add me if you like :)
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I work out nearly every single day! You can add me if you want to :D
  • rsmithy89
    rsmithy89 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I can vouch for her. She does :P
  • Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I work out 6-7 days a week. Add me if you like :)

^ He definitely makes me feel like i should go more!
    I try and go 6 days a week but sometimes only manage 4 or 5 (plus C25K or 30DS at home)
    Have 50-60lb to loose x
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I aim for 4 or 5 workouts per week. Feel free to add!
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I workout 5 days a week (Mon-Fri)

Feel free to add me :) but I'm only aiming for a 10-15lb loss.
  • mrsvampette
    mrsvampette Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I work out about 6 days a week and have 140 more pounds to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I work out daily. Add me if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I try to commute to work and do 2-3 non commute workouts a week. Feel free to add me if you think i can help.
    I tend to go for the most fun workouts i can - hula hoop, pole dancing, aerial silks , parkour are my addictions at the moment.
    what sort of workouts are you thinking of trying to to?
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    i work out 5 times a week, feel free to add :) x
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I can vouch for her. She does :P

I think we are both gym junkies :blushing:
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    I workout everyday, I find it motivating when I see others putting in the work too, add me if ya like, I do like to put the occasional quotes of motivation on now and again, Words are a workout for the mind :-)
  • jankleberry
    Options
    Hi there I also have 50+ lbs to lose. I am currently working out 4 days a week as I have not long started but will be doing more soon! Anyone feel free to add me too as I am very motivated by everyone elses work outs! xxx
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 days a week... I do a little bit if everything...run, spin, kickbox, lift, elliptical, kettlebells, etc ( not all on the same day, though!)
  • StaciG
    StaciG Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I work out 3 to 4 times a week and I definitely have more than 50 pounds to loose. I like having the motivation as well.
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hey i workout nearly everyday feel free to add me x
  • GoThinGirl
    GoThinGirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I workout 5 or 6 days per week. I'm a runner, but would like to incorporate weights and other workouts as well.
  • Manysongs
    Options
    I workout 5-6 days a week and need to lose about 50lbs. Add me if you like.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Hiya I work out 4-5 times a week, and I try to vary my workouts aswell! Feel free to add me :)