5 Year Success Story - Before & After

Options

Replies

• equinegirl200
    equinegirl200 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Thank you for sharing, and congratulations!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an incredible transformation!
  • JanetLM73
    JanetLM73 Posts: 1,277 Member
    Options
    I have tears in my eyes reading your story! You are so amazing and congrats on 5 year!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I am so happy you decided to LIVE and live a good strong healthy life. You are an inspiration.
    Congratulations to you for ALL of your success's. Amazing!
  • ZumbaTriad
    ZumbaTriad Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story - congratulations on your success :-)
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I got choked up reading this and I'm so happy for you! What an inspiration! You are now in such control of your life and you look fantastic because of it! Congratulations! Good luck in Miami!
  • rosten9599
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing, inspirational story! Congrats to you, on so many levels!!! You should be so proud!
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! I am glad you realized you had a life worth living and that you deserved to be happy and healthy!

great work!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share your story. It was a wonderful read. Congratulations on your success. Wishing you even more. Have a wonderful weekend. This made my day :-)
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    Amazing. Well done you xx
  • cawalt
    cawalt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Beautifully written. I congratulate you for overcoming great obstacle and I thank you for being an inspiration to us all. Keep up the great work!!!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Would it be creepy to say I love you?

Inspiring!
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring story! I am impressed by your honesty and accomplishments. Congrats to you for finding your reasons for a better life.
  • StephannieL
    StephannieL Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic inspiration you are! So happy for you and your accomplishments!
  • littlemsmuffet
    Options
    I cried. It's a powerful thing when a man takes control of his life and makes the right changes. You have the ability to impact so many hurt lives now, many more than you would have before. Stay humble and don't stop! Thanks for sharing - all the best!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on having the courage to accept that the night in the snowbank was your rock bottom and to stay with the sobriety. You are an inspiration!!! Thank you for sharing your story!!!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    wow this made me cry :cry: you have done amazingly well not only with your weight but with the drinking and smoking your inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • JoniBologna
    JoniBologna Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Wow, yours is truly an incredible story. I don't think I've read many more inspiring than yours. Congrats to you on your continued sobriety. You are hope for anyone who struggles with their health mentally and/or physically. Thanks for sharing.
  • mamasasa
    mamasasa Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. You just changed many people's lives with your story. It is so amazing when we receive the call to stop existing in darkness and live in the light. It is such an awesome feeling to be totally engaged in one's journey and life! Love that your puppy was there to guide and help you...your guardian angel. Dogs are amazing! And so are you!
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what an amazing story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!