What's for dinner?

Options
What are YOU having for dinner tonight? I need some inspiration! :bigsmile:

Replies

• Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I know you asked for dinner, but I'm going to give you my lunch and dinner. :smile: Lunch, Oriental Ginger Chicken with Garlic Spinach and an Apple. Dinner, Pot Roast and strawberries. Om nomz.
  • xxAngie
    Options
    Pot roast with tons of veggies that is being cooked in the crock pot all day. *Now, to figure how many calories THATS going to be*.
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    Nom nom nom! Oriental chicken! :love:
  • CashierCantin
    CashierCantin Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Three cheese chicken sausage links and broccoli cuts. The sausages are OUT OF THIS WORLD! They have red bell pepper and garlic in it too. They are from Johnsonville and man oh man are the GOOD!!!
  • Spinelli2288
    Spinelli2288 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    What are you in the mood for? Beef, Chicken, Seafood? I can give you a couple of recipes if you'd like. :happy:
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    whole wheat ham and pineapple pizza
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    What are you in the mood for? Beef, Chicken, Seafood? I can give you a couple of recipes if you'd like. :happy:
    I don't know yet, I want to see more peoples tasty menus first then I'll decide! :bigsmile:
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    whole wheat ham and pineapple pizza
    mmmm hmmm! *drools*
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    zucchini ribbons with tuna! Easy and good!
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Turkey tacos and green beans YUM!
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    home made cabbage soup (75cal/cup) with a dr pepper 10 (10 cal) :P
  • bubblywine
    bubblywine Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Last night was a huge serving of steamed asparaus (yum!) and a filet of broiled lemon/pepper seasoned catfish. I did have a glass of wine with that, although some folks have trouble matching wine with asparagus.. Tonight is probably some steamed mixed vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, maybe some potato) and leftover bbq chicken. But really its a mystery because the husband is cooking tonight and he's been looking at the brussels sprouts...so I'm not sure what's in store.
  • nickims4
    nickims4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Homemade chilli to warm me up!
  • ClascyParra
    Options
    Last night I made a diner classic....Tuna Melt. Tuna was made with low fat mayo and mustard, reduced fat mozzarella cheese and served open faced on baked sweet rounds. DELISH!!
  • joeylu
    joeylu Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    8oz lean ham, .5 cup mashed potatos and a cup of steamed veggies
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    God only knows...I have to attend an event for my kids...usually it's a lot of "kid-friendly" foods, that are actually nobody friendly, like hot dogs, chips and soda!!! probably won't eat there and eat some of the leftover ravioli I made last night...yeah, that's a plan!!!
  • whitleynoel
    whitleynoel Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I am thinking bbq chicken quesedillas with caramelized onions... I'm not sure that I can wait for dinner!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I am thinking bbq chicken quesedillas with caramelized onions... I'm not sure that I can wait for dinner!
    Can I come? :love:
  • BananaCat83
    BananaCat83 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Spinach, mushroom and onion stuffed pork chops. The recipe says to cover with flour and fry in butter but I'm going to bake them with a little low-sodium chicken broth instead :smile:
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    It's Friday so wine will be on the menu! ; )

Have been to the gym so I had a late lunch of homemade chilli con carne in a jacket potato with a large side salad at 675 cals...

A bit of toast and an apple to line the stomach later and I'm off out! x