What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• MelanieAG05
    MelanieAG05 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Homemade Chicken Jalfrezi & Wholemeal Rice - about 400 cals..........:drinker:
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    mexican!! :)
    doing taco beef nacho's and chicken fajitas! yummy
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Home made chilli con carne, with rice. No cheese though, we ran out last night.
  • summerlancaster
    Options
    Wonton taco cups! :smile:
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Chicken and Ravioli Carbonara

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/chicken-and-ravioli-carbonara/1c608246-e552-48d8-87eb-e755a06f8d87#?st=6&term=chicken ravioli&ps=9&pi=9&fv=AND(HasGridViewImage%3ATrue)

Yum
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Soup with sausages, potato, carrot, rutabaga, sweet pepper and green beans (and some tomato, onion, celery, garlic and leek for taste). For drink a big glass of lactose free milk. Home cooked food is the best. <3
  • foxbat2828
    foxbat2828 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Chicken enchilada soup and turkey sandwiches, while the kids eat all of the "bad foods" out of the freezer like corn dogs, taquitos, :smile:
  • CHEFCH♥ZZ
    Options
    its friday so..........VODKA:drinker:
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    tonight seems to be a turkey taco kinda night. Then I will make me a pizza to take to the pizza birthday party tomorrow so I wont feel so left out because I cannot eat gluten.Right now, I think In will go back to bed.
  • ccarre81
    ccarre81 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Don't know yet since DH is planning it for tonight. Tomorrow we are having Peruvian Roasted Chicken (check out skinnytaste.com) with a avocado salad and beans.
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm going to take boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces, sautee in a pan with about 1 TBSP olive oil and 1 tsp minced garlic, then I'm going to cut up asparagus into bite size pieces as well and toss that in when the chicken is almost done. The asparagus turns bright green and stays al dente and the taste is pretty phenomenal! Obviously you could season to taste.... Not sure what I want to pair with it but that's the main part! (maybe a fresh fruit medly...)
  • l2rell
    l2rell Posts: 88
    Options
    mexican!! :)
    doing taco beef nacho's and chicken fajitas! yummy

How many calories does this work out at Hun x
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    whole wheat ham and pineapple pizza

Where does one find whole wheat ham????

she means the pizza crust is whole wheat :laugh:
  • slashkiss
    slashkiss Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Cumin Chicken with tomato salsa and chili-lime corn - <3 my Cooking Light cookbooks
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    whole wheat ham and pineapple pizza

Where does one find whole wheat ham????

she means the pizza crust is whole wheat :laugh:

I got that........ it was an attempt at fun.
  • Muirenn
    Options
    I have some beans soaking to make refired beans (I do a healthy version) to make toastadas. I made my own salsa and use a nice low fat cheese. :) I have a whole wheat pumpkin bread for dessert maybe with some cream cheese... I don't know yet.

Not sure what I want for lunch..... maybe some soup.
  • kipper2316
    Options
    chicken breast and peppers
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    Where can you find Whole wheat Pizza at?....lol and how much can you have? :laugh:
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Friday is either home made pizza night or leftovers night in our house. So we'll either have leftover turkey shepherd's pie or homemade pizza made with pillsbury pizza crust and lowfat cheese. Then carrots on the side with hummus.
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    I'll probably make salmon and have some quiona with it. I need to get some veggies, too.