What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• Gatorjrm
    Gatorjrm Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Going out for lunch and dinner... oh-oh! My boss is taking my dept out to lunch at a Mexican restaurant- I always get the grilled chicken salad in a whole wheat wrap... dressing on the side .It's not too bad.

Dinner- going to Grand Luxe Cafe with girlfriends. I exercised today, so with those extra calories have about 1000 to play with for dinner. I know an adult beverage will be using some of those 1000! TGIF!
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Going to make some hot wings. Just gotta look up how to make them nice and crispy in the oven.
  • Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Pork chops, probably baked and most likely steamed kale and some butternut squash!
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    whole wheat ham and pineapple pizza

Where does one find whole wheat ham????
  • emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy free, Low Fat, Low Cal Enchilada Casserole!
  • dlee1234
    dlee1234 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    sea salt and crcked black pepper basa new potatoes and mixed salad with a chilled glass of rose lush! :drinker:
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Hungry Girl's moo shu chicken - I'm addicted!
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Spicy honey-brushed chicken thighs with wild rice pilaf and steamed asparagus :happy:
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Last night I made a diner classic....Tuna Melt. Tuna was made with low fat mayo and mustard, reduced fat mozzarella cheese and served open faced on baked sweet rounds. DELISH!!

If you get a big beefsteak tomato and scoop out the seeds, put the tuna salad in that and a slice of mozzerella on top and bake for about 15-20 minutes at 350.......... *drool* It is the BEST dinner! Kids are not such a fan, but they are really tasty.
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    grilled salmon w/honey glaze, grilled asparagus, & couscous.
  • ragekage21
    ragekage21 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    A few AWESOME, tried and true recipes from my vegetarian arsenal with seasonal veggies:

- Southern-style Collard Greens: http://ow.ly/8R2Rd

- Curried potatoes and chickpeas (I add tofu too!): http://ow.ly/8R2Ve

-Nutty Sweet potato soup: http://ow.ly/8R35J
  • ArwenP
    ArwenP Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Here's my favorite quick assemble dinner:

I start with spraying a pan with cooking spray, and then crumble up 3 Ritz crackers in a little pile. In top of it, I put 1 cup Perdue Short Cuts chicken (it's pre-cooked), then I thaw a Green Giant broccoli w/ cheese sauce single serving in the microwave, then pour it on top of my chicken. Finish it off with 2 more crackers crumbled on top. I bake it for about 5-10 minutes at 300deg, just enough to toast the crackers and let all the flavors mix together. 300 cal, 10g fat 19g carbs, 35g protien.

That's my dinner tonight. Yum!
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to sautee some mushrooms, broccoli, and chicken breast in Colavita olive oil. Then also have some toast. Later in the night I'll have some mixed berries and a carrot for a snack :)
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Not sure yet about tonight, but last night was Baked Tilapia with Garlic and Butter, Long Grain Brown & Wild Rice with Whole Green Beans.
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Beef Stroganoff in the Crockpot from Crockstar.
  • Charli666
    Options
    orange glazed chicken breast with savoury rice packed full of veggies...nom nom nom
  • bcliche2012
    Options
    Talapia fillet with balsamic sauteed peppers and onions with broccoli and rice. Made it last week and my wife said save that recipe. Yum yum.

Saute onions and peppers until golden add balsamic vinegar and saute for 3-4 minutes. Rub a small amount of olive oil on the fillets and place in a shallow baking dish. Top with balsamic vinegar veggies and bake until fish flakes.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Mushroom Stroganoff!!! it's one of my boyfriend's faves. I usually have a small plate & a salad with it. I try to use all the reduced fat ingredients I can. Aside from the pasta it's pretty healthy but I am not scared of carbs!
  • RDalton84
    Options
    I think we are having meatloaf with mashed potatoes and green beans, for the entire meal it's around 500 cals so not too bad
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Going out to eat tonight for the first time this year --- yummy BBQ!