3 simple questions

Options

Replies

• tehzephyrsong
    tehzephyrsong Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    1. I usually go for the handicapped stall whenever possible; I like the extra space and extra time to do stuff like blow my nose, fix my hair, etc in the privacy of a stall with its own sink and mirror. Plus, the handicapped stall is usually better-lit than the regular ones. Call me crazy but I'm not a fan of peeing in the dark.

2. Groceries; US$20 can get you quite a bit of food here (Russia), depending on what you buy. Apples, for instance, are expensive, between 68-99 rubles a pound (about 2-3 dollars per pound), but onions cost mere pennies. Actually, a single mediumish yellow onion cost me 4 kopecks, which isn't even half a US cent.

3. Hmm...I like cooking too much to have a chef, my boyfriend is the only masseuse I need, and I don't need a house cleaner...so personal trainer, I guess? But I'm not sure I'd really take full advantage of any of those 4. Could I change personal trainer to personal ghostwriter instead, and have someone do the rest of my university assignments for me?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    3rd one
    save it to buy Breaking Dawn in a week
    house cleaner (worth their weight in gold)---but they have to do laundry too

I have it! The pirate video places have them out, I suggest you go look. Y'know, unless you're a cop....
  • MikeG0307
    MikeG0307 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    1. 3rd stall
    2. dinner
    3. chef
  • hunneebee
    Options
    An open stall, I dont think the handicapped one is reserved, it just is stating that it is accessible
    $20 worth of Reese's peanut butter eggs....jk jk probably some new t-shirts to work out in, mine are a tad tight, the girls are out there baby!
    Def a house cleaner, imagine....a clean house weekly - zhang no more stuffing my hand in toilets, oh and clean sheets...ah dreams
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    1. 1st stall - always cleaner and its not taking the stall from someone that really needs it.

2. A new book - I have a huge list so it would all depend on which one i see first when I walk into the book store lol

3. house cleaner, i hate cleaning
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    1. The 3rd one.

2. With $20 I could get a couple of books at the used book store.

3. A personal trainer. I love to cook so I don't need a chef.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    1. Take the chicken across, come back with the boat empty
    2. Take the grain (or the fox) across, then take the chicken back
    3. Take the fox (or the grain) across, coming back with an empty boat to finally take the chicken across the last time.

:laugh:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    1st, workout clothes, massages absolutely :-)
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    1. the 3rd - probably the cleanest is my reasoning
    2. 2 Camelback Podium bottles
    3. house cleaner
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    1. Whatever stall is every other. Not so that I don't pee next to someone, but because the OCDs say so.
    2. Makeup (probably eyeshadow, but perhaps lip color) or something off the clearance clothes rack. Perhaps shoes if they're cute enough for $20.
    3. House cleaning HANDS DOWN! I hate cleaning my house!
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    1. Take the chicken across, come back with the boat empty
    2. Take the grain (or the fox) across, then take the chicken back
    3. Take the fox (or the grain) across, coming back with an empty boat to finally take the chicken across the last time.

haha, of course the rest of this story is missing.
    Sorry, this should help:
    explanation1.jpg
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I am curious how many that would take the handicap stall would be angry to see someone without the card park in a handicapped spot at a mall.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    1) the first one
    2) 1 x ticket for Angels and Airwaves
    3) House Cleaner.
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I am curious how many that would take the handicap stall would be angry to see someone without the card park in a handicapped spot at a mall.

in England, usually the disabled loo is a seperate place entirely. Weird!
  • Vaettr
    Options
    1. The first stall, because that is the one the fewest go into, and is therefore the cleanest..
    2. A book ^^
    3. A tough one, but I would go with the Personal Trainer. :D
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    1. You walk into a public restroom w/ 4 stalls (for the boys, there are no urinals). The first three are regular, the 4th is handicapped. Someone is in the 2nd one. Which one do you use?

--I'd grab the handicapped stall. Been consuming a lot of fiber lately and sometimes I need the handrail.

2. You have $20 you have to spend right now. What do you buy?

--Sushi

3. If you were offered to get just one of the following services for free for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
    - personal trainer
    - chef
    - masseuse (sp?)
    - house cleaner

--Worked as a Massage Therapist for many years. Also as a TKD Instructor (sort of a personal trainer), House cleaner sounds boring. Besides, anyone here, who knows me, knows that I want to be a Chef and am planning on enterring Culinary School in a couple of years.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    1. 1st Stall
    2. books
    3. personal trainer.
  • andreacord
    Options
    1) First stall
    2) A shirt I've had my eye on to wear to a photography event or some chocolate protein powder
    3) Personal Trainer hands down
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    1. You walk into a public restroom w/ 4 stalls (for the boys, there are no urinals). The first three are regular, the 4th is handicapped. Someone is in the 2nd one. Which one do you use?

The first stall, they say it is the cleanest because people tend to go to the very end for privacy.

2. You have $20 you have to spend right now. What do you buy?

Lush Cosmetics stuff :)

3. If you were offered to get just one of the following services for free for the rest of your life, what would you pick?

House Cleaner!!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    1) 1st Stall (It's usually the cleanest anyway)

2) Sushi

3) House Cleaner