5' 7'' What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• KellyMo1983
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is 130. I can't even remember the last time I was that weight so I'm hoping I can get there. The lowest I was last summer was 137. I am now 142 so hopefully I will get there before bathing suit season!!!!
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7

Heaviest weight: 173
    Current weight: 154
    Goal weight: 140/BMI 22
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am just under 5'8 and my goal weight is about 140lbs... with my build and body shape, I think that would be a good weight for me, but I won't know til I get there!
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and am between medium and small frame. I'm at my goal weight at 133. Now I just need to strength train to get rid of the flab. A couple years ago, when I was really stressed and unhappy, I got down to 125, and that was just horribly skinny. I looked very unwell. I'm happy with this weight - just not happy with the flab.
  • thin150
    thin150 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 currently 176 and my goal is 150. My lowest that I can recall is 164. So i have no idea how 150 is going to look on me. If I still feel like I need to lose some I will go to 140 anything below that might make me look sickly. It all depends when I get there. I want to be 150 by June :)
  • plethorax
    plethorax Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and my ultimate goal is 125. Currently 178 and in 16 pants; back in the day ~140 got me solidly in size 10s. If I so much as look at a baked good, I have thighs the size of Rhode Island.

Have you seen http://www.mybodygallery.com/ ? It's basically a visual version of this thread. It's how I decided that 125 would be the right target for someone as pear-shaped as myself to get the body I really want.

Edited to add: I actually don't care about the scale number. I will consider it done when I have 38-inch hips, which would be a loss of 6.5" at this point.
  • ginamaria724
    Options
    Im almost 5"7 and my goal for right now is 130. Hopefully I'll be happy with that weight when I get there:)
  • Prettyforafatgirl
    Prettyforafatgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i currently weigh 216, started at 225 ( jan 16,2012) I can't remember what it is like to be below 180ish. i think the smallest i have ever been was in 8th grade and like 160lbs. I THINK i want to be a size 6... maybe 140-130. but very toned. i am pear shaped so i don't want to lose too much weight in my face and upper body to be able to fit into the smaller size and look like a skeleton face either so i guess ill just have to wait and see!
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'8 currently 160 lowest i have ever been in my adult life is 149 and from then to now i've been a size 9/10. i was a 7/8 maybe my sophmore/junior year but i don't remember what i weighed but even then i didn't look like what my goal to look like is now. i think my goal now is 130 but i'll see how i feel at 140.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    btw you look great in your picture and i would be happy to look like you at your 150!! just go with whatever feels right and what you can maintain easily.
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    120!
  • ANNABELLEMoorsey
    Options
    I'm 5"7. I started at 245 and I'm currently 184. My GW is 160 but my UGW is 150 however I've been told by my fitness instructor that if I even go 167 i will look too scorny. I'm just gonna keep on going till everything is healthy (my fat mass is already in the healthy range, just want my BMI to get there too) and i meet all my small goals like dress sizes and measurements... Then I'll see how i feel.
    You look fantastic at 150 btw
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Im 5"7.
    When i started using MFP i was about 105 pounds.
    But i am now 134 pounds, despite fitting into the same size clothes..
    My goal was always to drop 1 or 2 dress sizes...
    I use to think i would need to get to 90 pounds to do it, but now i imagine i will be at my dream size by 120lbs?
    I dont know lol.
  • MsFat2Fit
    Options
    5'8 - 150
  • zlem
    zlem Posts: 92
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and aiming for 70kg (154lb) for a start, then see how I look from there. Currently around 91kg/200lb with size 18 (au) pants and 14-16 top.

ultimately I want to be around 12 au size (in pants, my bottom half is a lot bigger than my top, thanks child-bearing hips!) but no idea what I weighed back when I used to be that size
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7
    My goal weight is 135-140 (whichever is healthier, I'll decide as I lose)
    I'm currently a size 5 US, and am aiming for a size 3.

Started this journey as a size 16.

I weigh 149 now.

WOW!!!! You are now part of my inspiration I started at a 16 now a 10 and my goal is 130 - 145 I am currently 190 as of yesterday. Started at 225
  • ortmail
    ortmail Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and the lightest I ever was before my 3 kids was 137 in my 20's and that was very skinny for my frame (very muscular). I went up to 162 after 3 kids and now I'm down to 154 with my goal being about 145. I know anything below that probably won't be sustainable for me at my age (42).
  • groovyfirechick
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently 197 pounds...ugh! I want to get down to 150 pounds. I can't lose too much weight or I start to look sickly. The last time I was 150 pounds I was happy with how I looked :)
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    5'8" and aiming for about 163lb (top of my healthy weight range) before I reassess. I doubt I'll go much lower than that, last time I lost weight I got down to about 185 and I looked fantastic, was US size 8-10 in bottoms but bigger on top because I still had H cups LOL. Don't want to lose them either :)
  • Savagegirlt
    Options
    5'7" Starting weight of 180 goal of 140ish or comfortable size 5.

I have a BIG butt. I currently wear a medium (and sometimes small) shirts, my waist is 33-34 inches, but I have to wear a size 8-10 pant for them to fit my butt and thighs :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!