5' 7'' What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• jenifer7teen
    jenifer7teen Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I am around 160 now, but my profile pic is when i was in the 140's, That looks good to me. Any less and i start to lose my period, look gaunt, and have no boobs. :) As long as i fit in a size 6, and can run 10 miles/ bike 100 the scale doesnt matter because i will feel sexy!!! :)
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" with a goal weight of 125 (now 145 down from 155). Once I reach it, I will set a goal to never need to lose more than 5 pounds again, so I'll target staying under 130. I have a small frame but can still look fit and curvy in the right places at that weight. Less, and I look rather gaunt and have trouble finding clothes. Weighed 123 about 10 years ago but found myself happier at around 127.
  • mem1086
    mem1086 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" with an hourglass figure. My goal is 132 - 133, but toned. I want my BF to be 20%.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 20% BF, not sure what the weight will be.

This is where I'd like to be regardless of the number on the scale.
  • jessica091303
    jessica091303 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I feel my goal is too high after reading these...I am hoping for 160. That even feels impossible for me though so I can't even imagine a 140 goal...
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    CW 300
    GW 175
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7
    My goal weight is 135-140 (whichever is healthier, I'll decide as I lose)
    I'm currently a size 5 US, and am aiming for a size 3.

Started this journey as a size 16.

I weigh 149 now.

That's my goal too...in the past I've been lower than 135...and people commented that I looked sick (must be just how I'm built), so my safe zone is btwn 135 and 140...im at 144 so far :)
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    I am 5'7 and have been small and fat and honestly I would not go under 140 but that is just me. looking back now at pictures when I was 125 and that just looks so skinny it is gross!!!!
  • thekateb
    Options
    I am 5'7". In my profile picture I weiged about 115 lbs which is what I like although I look "healthier" at about 120 lbs. which is what I am right now. I am trying to build enough muscle to weigh 120 but look as toned as I did at 115.
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    I'm 5'7. Currently 121 lbs. My UGW is 110. Then i want to try and gain an extra 5lbs in muscle. :3 I am fairly thin right now, but i know i need to tone up and tighten up that belly!

FAIRLY THIN??????
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    when your bones are sticking out that is just UGLY sorry ladies but it is!!!!!
  • erickalr
    erickalr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and I feel my goal is too high after reading these...I am hoping for 160. That even feels impossible for me though so I can't even imagine a 140 goal...

That is how I feel - I was thinking 170 only because even that feels impossible. I think I'll take it one day at a time!
  • thekateb
    Options
    I am 5'7". In my profile picture I weiged about 115 lbs which is what I like although I look "healthier" at about 120 lbs. which is what I am right now. I am trying to build enough muscle to weigh 120 but look as toned as I did at 115.
    I should add I have a very thin build with small bones so obviously this should not be everyone's goal weight at 5'7"
  • CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and my goal is 145 to 155. I look kind of sickly any thinner than that. Really, for me it's not just about the numbers on the scale but how my clothes fit and how healthy I feel, and if that means I look and feel fierce but weigh 160, so be it. I started at 207.4 and currently weigh 202.8 so I still have a while to go. Good luck on your journey!
  • twilight_princess
    twilight_princess Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'8" and my first goal weight is 155lbs but my ultimate is 135lbs but think this might be too unrealistic for me personally. Somewhere between 155-135 would be ideal for me. I'll judge it as I go.

I'm currently about 192lbs, starting weight 242lbs.
  • JammiRee
    Options
    I'm 5'7" starting at 157, I'm down 8lbs now but I'm not noticing much of a difference (although others have). I'm thinking 135-140 will be a comfortable weight to maintain.
    My issue is my weight is allllllllll in my torso, nothing but belly and boobs. My limbs are exceptionally lean/borderline chicken legs.
    Altough my profile says goal is 135 I'm going to reach 140 then reassess/decide if I'm happy with my results or if I should keep going.
    Best of luck to everyone!
  • thekateb
    Options
    when your bones are sticking out that is just UGLY sorry ladies but it is!!!!!
    ...In YOUR opinion. Which everyone is entitled too, but just sayin' everyone does not feel that way. Even when I weighed the most I have ever weighed the bones in my chest and my hip bones stick out...that is the way my body was made. I think what people need to focus on is being a healthy weight for their build!
  • Kittie_Kat
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and currently 194 with an hourglass shape and my goal is 150, its where I think I'll look good at, as long as I'm defined and toned. My lowest weight was 159 and I liked how I looked, just wanted to lose another 9 pounds.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Im 5"7 and 134 lbs, well i was last time i weighed myself like 4 months ago..
    Anyway my goal is to get to about 110 pounds..
    Although i may stop before then, i may stop after then..
    I think its impossible to know the size you will be at a specific weight until you actually get there..
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7. Currently 121 lbs. My UGW is 110. Then i want to try and gain an extra 5lbs in muscle. :3 I am fairly thin right now, but i know i need to tone up and tighten up that belly!

FAIRLY THIN??????

I'm asian. I have a naturally small build. Depending on race and body type different weights are healthy. :3 I know i look healthy now, so i dont see it as being an issue.

I was training MMA and fighting in competitions at 115. So i know this isnt too light for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!