5' 7'' What is your goal?

Options

Replies

• amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    im 5'7 and weigh between 100lbs and 105 depending on the time of the month! im looking to stay that.....
  • kikukaede
    Options
    92lbs
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    when your bones are sticking out that is just UGLY sorry ladies but it is!!!!!
    ...In YOUR opinion. Which everyone is entitled too, but just sayin' everyone does not feel that way. Even when I weighed the most I have ever weighed the bones in my chest and my hip bones stick out...that is the way my body was made. I think what people need to focus on is being a healthy weight for their build!

THANK YOU... -__- i found that vare hurtful. my bones do not stick out.
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'7 goal was 139 but wasn't happy there. i think i look best about 125 to 130 (currently hovering there)
  • KristyGirl8
    KristyGirl8 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    130-135! You're AT my goal! :-)
  • fatgirlruns
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and the lowest I have weighed in my adult life is around 150, which I was happy at. My new goal is 140. 80 pounds to go. :/
  • yoli_bee
    Options
    I am 5'6" and currently fluctuate between 137-140. My goal weight is 130-140, and I am currently working on strength training/toning and dropping body fat (at 18% and I want to get down to 15%).
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and a half.... I'm currently at 199, was 211, and I'm aiming for 140 :)
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I would like to be 140, maybe 135.
  • alicia__nicolle
    alicia__nicolle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7" and I weigh 162.5. I started at 167.5 which was the highest I've ever been :/ My goal is to be 135!
  • denise_earheart
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and a half.... I'm currently at 199, was 211, and I'm aiming for 140 :)

PERFECT for that height!!!! curvy and sexy still like Marilyn Monroe
  • rachelmarie2774
    Options
    Are you satisfied with how your body looks & feels right now? The number on the scale can be misleading because each body type responds differently to exercise. I know girls that weigh around 120 but have no muscle tone. For myself, my starting goal is 155lbs at 5'7" but I build muscle easily. When I get to that weight I might decide to drop ten more pounds!? Best of Luck:wink:
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and currently I weigh 160. My highest was 173. I currently wear a size 10. I would like to get down to 125 and see what my body looks like and whether I can maintain it. I'd be happy with 135. I still have a ways to go! At my age and height, the lowest I have been was around 147, and I was pretty satisfied, so 125 may be too low for me but we'll see. Good luck! ;)
  • SaraTN
    SaraTN Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Ideally - about 115 - 120. Reality 125-130 (which is my usual average weight before midlife gain) -- currently at 152
  • kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    My goal is 144 lbs. Odd number, I know, but it's so I can say, with pride, that I've lost 100 lbs. I think that's a healthy weight for me, give or take the 3 lb over/under fluctuation. I'm currently 182 down from 244 and, like you, would love to see what other look like at their respective weights.
  • mindy2185
    Options
    5'7 goal 125-130 ish toned and lean
  • donnam40
    donnam40 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 5'7". At my lightest I was 118lbs. Not pretty - and I still thought I was fat. Who would want to be 19 again?

I currently weigh about 134lbs, depending on the day but would like to be around 130 - 132. I am so close now and don't want to get stuck on the idea I have to be a certain number. I am working on shaping my body a bit more and will see when I feel I look my best.

Donna
  • jenifer7teen
    jenifer7teen Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    92lbs

You may want to join one of the eating disorder groups here... this site is designed for people in pursuit of HEALTH.
  • kikukaede
    Options
    92lbs

You may want to join one of the eating disorder groups here... this site is designed for people in pursuit of HEALTH.

You should educate yourself on eating disorders before randomly accusing someone online (whom you know nothing about) of suffering from one.
  • lozzae85
    Options
    Hmm Im about 5'7 and my start weight was 152lb. Currently 146. I think I would like to get to 132. But I would settle for 140 :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!