any christians? (:

Options

Replies

• happymiche
    happymiche Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm a Christian...my journey to lose weight has been based around Him :) Add me if you'd like!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    I must say that I browsed the any atheists thread, and I see a lot of bashing for this thread in general. what I like about this thread is that none of us came on here giving some long winded explanation of their beliefs, why? because all God requires of us is simply YES. Yes to his will and to his way, our knowledge and whatever power we possess here on this Earth is nothing in comparison to the all knowing and powerful Great I AM. he just wants our Yes
  • FaithfullFit
    FaithfullFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Free free to add me.
  • mandygal13
    mandygal13 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Yes I am I could not be losing wieght if I did not have God on my side I am not shy about being a Jesus freak!! If you never heard the song look it up on youtube its a great workout song Jesus freak by dc talk

good call. I have not added that one to my workout mix, but I do have tobyMac's "Hey Devil" on there. It's a good one, too!
  • MandeeSue
    Options
    Yes !! Without Christ in my life, I don't know where I would be !
    I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me ~ Philippians 4:13
    Anyone feel free to add me, the more friend on this journey the better, and to have friends who feel the same way you do about our Saviour is wonderful !!
  • deluda
    deluda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Most definitely a Christ follower!!!!!!!!!! Have been all my life and not about to change!
  • phatty41
    phatty41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    YES!!! I am! feel free to add me too! I love Jesus!!! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!!! Thats how I know I can do this!
  • lilyvale68
    lilyvale68 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    "Every place that the sole of your foot will tread upon I have given to you" - Joshua 1:3. This land is ours for the taking!

95 lbs lost and maintained for the past three years. Finishing touches to come. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Ellen544
    Options
    Hi, I'm a Christian and pretty new to MFP as well!!! Good to see so many of us on here!
  • Vicki1226
    Vicki1226 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me!!
  • shack1157
    shack1157 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Very proud to confess my faith in Christ! Trying to live my life the way he wants us to!
  • MrsD4ever
    Options
    Yes, add me to the list :)
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    It is always nice to have Christian brothers and sisters to encourage you along your journey!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    (nods his head)
  • ashley2611
    Options
    You can add me.
  • laurabarden
    laurabarden Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Im a christian and proud of it!! Only God knows all of the whole me, my every thought, desire and heartache. He loves me in spite of it. Im very blessed and honored to be a christian and know that I know that I know im gonna be in heaven with him one day. Please all of you may add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    all day long every day!
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am! My faith is definitely a big part of my own health and fitness journey. Feel free to add me, too. :)

(I can't post here without mentioning that some of my very biggest fans/supporters along the way have been people who do not share my faith. I'm just as grateful for their cheers and love.)
  • thisgirl980
    thisgirl980 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    me too :)
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    I am a Christian! Add me if you like!
This discussion has been closed.