Replies

• bellatiamarie
    bellatiamarie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I must say that I browsed the any atheists thread, and I see a lot of bashing for this thread in general. what I like about this thread is that none of us came on here giving some long winded explanation of their beliefs, why? because all God requires of us is simply YES. Yes to his will and to his way, our knowledge and whatever power we possess here on this Earth is nothing in comparison to the all knowing and powerful Great I AM. he just wants our Yes

Amen!

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7
  • zman217
    Options
    I am , been one since 1995, add me.....I need all the help/support Ican get!!!
  • annavt09
    annavt09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    <---- "crazy" "radical" and "weird" LIVING FOR MY SAVIOR!!!!
  • kdfulgham
    kdfulgham Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Saved by God's grace, and blessed! Add me as a fellow Christian. God has truly been good to me!
  • Angelmlevingston
    Options
    I'm a christian and proud of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I thank God I'm 1 of his children!!!!!!!
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Here, here! :flowerforyou:
  • SNYSeefried2
    Options
    Yes me too!
  • sassy0507
    Options
    preach it brutha!!! lol
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    Options
    I am a Christian :flowerforyou:
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    I must say that I browsed the any atheists thread, and I see a lot of bashing for this thread in general. what I like about this thread is that none of us came on here giving some long winded explanation of their beliefs, why? because all God requires of us is simply YES. Yes to his will and to his way, our knowledge and whatever power we possess here on this Earth is nothing in comparison to the all knowing and powerful Great I AM. he just wants our Yes

Amen!

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7

Praise God He does not give us a spirit of timidity!
  • mjessicamoore
    mjessicamoore Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes & I would love to find some support from friends trying to be heathy!
  • sassy0507
    Options
    love it!!
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    PRAISE GOD! I am proud that I can honestly say I am a Jesus girl, Christian, Christ follower, a believer - Hallelujah I am saved from satan & his snares. My sins are forgiven & forgotten. Because He, Jesus, died on the cross, shed His blood for me, and raised again I know I can have eternal life. Imagine the Creator of the universe loving me so much He was willing to send His Son to die for me, and imagine a King loving me so much that He gave His life. Because He lives I can face today and tomorrow.

The most wonderful thing is that He is willing and able to help us in every aspect of our lives which includes our weight loss to bring our temples into a more healthy state. After all we were created in Their image.

Over eating, eating the wrong foods, not exercising & being active, are all strongholds which satan can and will use against us. I’ve had to lay in it the Lord’s lap and I have to overcome the unbelief that ‘I can’t do this’ because as Philippians 4:13 (KJV) plainly states “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

Matthew 17:20 (KJV)
    “And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”
  • sassy0507
    Options
    ABSOLUTELY~!!!!
  • disciplineisgood
    disciplineisgood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Born again for 17 yrs. I love Jesus!
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    The Lord is my strength and my salvation!
  • Crimson_
    Options
    For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.
  • ivansmomma
    Options
    For example, topics relevant to only one religion should not be placed on the main forums but rather within a group related to that religion.

Yes, there are 'religions' but we have relationship with our Father and Savior!
This discussion has been closed.