BL Blue Team WEEK 14

Options
13»

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    jess - I am hot on your tail....I am 2 pounds away from the 180s forever!!!

you'll find the strap - did you check around your chest:laugh: :laugh:
    ok not funny - just kidding!

You are so funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I can't believe what Ron said on the BL "and may you get struck down and die" Maybe he should have went home. :grumble:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I think I probably ate too many calories today, but I did get in 30 minutes of treadmilling and then exercising. Are tunafish sandwiches good for you? Like on whole wheat bread?
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I can't believe what Ron said on the BL "and may you get struck down and die" Maybe he should have went home. :grumble:
    I know what you mean. I'm starting to not like him as much, because it's like he's being mean to the other players.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I think I probably ate too many calories today, but I did get in 30 minutes of treadmilling and then exercising. Are tunafish sandwiches good for you? Like on whole wheat bread?

I have always thought that tunafish sandwiches are good for you and I always eat them on whole wheat bread. I use as little mayo as possible. And I also use dill ralish.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I have logged so far today! :bigsmile:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    It has been so hard lately to get on here.... I have been so busy... I never thought that cub scouts would take up so much of my time. Looking forward to summer... Wont have that much to do with scouts then. Just once a month then. The only bad thing about summer is Iusually go to the gym at 8am right after I drop my kids off from school. I would still do that but my kids would kill me if I woke them up everyday to go to the gym. I can go later but I will miss my classes then. I will have to figure something out. I stillhave 2 mths to figure it out at least.

Sorry I havent been on that much lately. I did get weight sent in at least. I will try my best to get on more often now.

Connie
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have logged so far today! :bigsmile:

Way to go!! Keep it up!:love:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    i'm up and out of bed!-yesterday i wasn't, didn't even watch bl. you know there's a prob then!
    rach-do not throw in the towel. you're our fearless leader. come on now, what can we do to motivate you? forget p90x, i've put mine away too, let's go walkin' together!:flowerforyou:
    thanks for all the welcomings back-:smooched: :heart:
  • mrwatson
    mrwatson Posts: 66
    Options
    I have logged my food so far. Congrats to Rach for doing the same:smile:
    Congrats to hmo4 for getting out of bed. Be careful not to do too much too soon.

I am feeling better today and slowly taking care of more items on the "to do" list than yesterday. I plan to add a little exercise to the routine before the end of the week as I get stronger.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Way to go Watson! Well, it's 6:00 and i'm done my cals for the day. ho humm....:sad: