What have you done for love?

Options
124»

Replies

• CinJay
    CinJay Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Met a nice guy (through a relative) who lived in another province, dated long distance for a year. One day he talked to me about moving to be with him... so I left my friends and family in Edmonton, a very good Government job and a sweet little condo that was all my own (no sharing the remote control! hehe) to be with him. Got married 8 months later and we've never been happier :-) That was nearly 5 years ago... I'm a Military Wife now, we move around a lot, but he was so worth the giant leap of faith! If it feels right, do it! :heart:

We are marriage twins! :) My husband is USN

Ah nice! Don't know about you but most days I feel like I married my Prince Charming :love:
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Packed up everything I own just out of high school, said goodbye to all my friends and family and moved 1200 miles away. One year and a ring later, it is still the best decision I ever made. :love:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    Got dressed up in nothing but a bunch of bows and sticky hearts one Valentine's day. I remember telling a a friend of mine "I'm going to make him fall in love with me tonight" It worked... lol
  • jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options

I let him go.

ME TOO!!!

Me too and everyday I wished I would have fought for him instead!
  • ionlyhavesporx
    Options
    Got dressed up in nothing but a bunch of bows and sticky hearts one Valentine's day. I remember telling a a friend of mine "I'm going to make him fall in love with me tonight" It worked... lol

**jealous**