Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic accomplishment! What a journey! Good for you and what an inspiring story!
  • JamsAlex
    JamsAlex Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    There are no words that would do justice to what you have accomplished. Everyone here is so proud of you and I am sure you are of yourself. You are incredible. Congratulations and enjoy the new life you have made for yourself. It is well deserved!
  • ccfessler
    ccfessler Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow, That is wonderful!! You look great!
  • ExxEgueritaExxE
    Options
    congratulations!! You are such an inspiration!
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Like WOW!
  • nels2233
    Options
    inspirational
  • raerad7
    Options
    Those baggy sweats really show just how far you have come, what a lot you have overcome! you are very inspirational. thanks for sharing your journey. good luck!
  • sjr240
    sjr240 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks, man, your timing is great. I've lost 90 lb but have hit a serious plateau for almost 3 months now. My motivation was starting to wilt away, but reading your posts really fires me up. GREAT JOB!!
  • nazashi
    nazashi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Do you realise what an incredible human being you are ? I can't find the right words to express my admiration on your dedication and commitment ! Hats off to you !!
  • nicoleh82
    Options
    Wow - that's awesome - you must be so proud of yourself and so deserve to be...
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smile:

I read your first post when you were getting to the last of your weight to lose - I thought that you had an amazing story, and such a strong will. I am so happy for you that you got to your goal, and that things are looking so positive for you. Good luck with the skin surgery, and the knees after that.

You deserve all the congratulations that you are getting, and then some! You really should write a book about your ups and downs, what worked, what didn't, and your sheer determination. :-)
  • kellybib
    Options
    Bloody well done! you look fantastic! :)
  • fiftyfrumpyfat
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring story and amazing photos. Congratulations. WOW! After that - you can DO Anything.
    Enjoy remaining strong and lean, hope you enjoy all the benefits from being healthier and more handsome : ) cheers
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You sir, are a true inspiration and living proof that it can be done! It is all in the mind and not the weight like some people use as an excuse. I can only hope not only that you reach your final goal and get as healthy as possible, but also that this story gets to those out there who need to see that the only ones holding them back from losing weight and achieving their goals are themselves.

Best of luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Exactly!!!

Also loved this line that you said..."So a lifestyle change was in order and a lot of hard work and dedication has been my battle cry."

Just amazing. Good luck.
  • paledi
    paledi Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! You are such an inspiration to us all!
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Massive congrats!!! Well done x
  • mousecat84
    Options
    You sir.... Are amazing! Congratulations!!
  • TheHerbGarden
    Options
    Awesome man. You rock big time. Im lost for words you've blown me away with such commitment! :heart:
  • Melb0688
    Melb0688 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AWESOME!!!
  • lmp379
    lmp379 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm inspired!! you look great...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!