Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• boston6
    boston6 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You continue to be an outstanding inspiration to everyone on this site and, while no one looks forward to surgery of any kind, I can't even begin to imagine how good you're going to feel after the skin and knee surgeries.

Good luck on your continuing journey and I look forward to your next update.
  • Gharri
    Gharri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazingly INSPIRED by you and your journey! What a true testament to what one can do when you change your thinking. Change your thinking, change your life! And you truly have, my friend! Congratulations! I wish you much success in your additional weight loss goal and surgeries. Best to you.
  • VivicaJayne
    VivicaJayne Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow. So healthy.... And you look fantastic! Congratulations.... You're an inspiration to us all and I truely mean that.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    FAN-FRICKEN-TASTIC job guy, OMG that is the most inspiring thing I have seen in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing your story, you look amazing!!!!!
  • MissyL84
    Options
    You know what is so amazing about your story? You! I am sitting here in tears of joy because you beat the odds! You inspired me to reach my goals! Bravo! I hope that when you lose that extra weight and you have your skin removal surgery, you will update us on how you look! Congratulations!!
  • elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congratulations doesn't even cover it. That's epic!
  • myf1101
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fantastic. I have just started and your story has inspired me. Enjoy your success.
  • malgucken
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story you are an inspiration! Take good care of yourself.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!!!!! awesome inspiration for us all, thank you so much for sharing...you should be VERY PROUD of yourself!!!!
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Truly an amazing story, thnk you for sharing it.
  • redy2lose2011
    Options
    wow that is amazing....you look like 2 totally different people....which i guess you are in a way...i have a lot of trouble staying motivated, but congrats look like you're doing great
  • dancingqueen2013
    dancingqueen2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an incredible story, thank you for sharing; you look terrific! Well done and if you can do that you can do anything.
  • StrongandTender
    StrongandTender Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I especially needed to hear how you've kept motivated/dedicated. I get overwhelmed by the total amount I need to lose. I am going to try to focus on smaller bits "what I can control" you called it.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • staceyGO
    staceyGO Posts: 376
    Options
    holy **** that is amazing!!! Way to go man, you are fabulous!!!
  • Cruz2Fit
    Cruz2Fit Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You brought tears to my eyes! You are STRONG!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    What an AMAZING story, thanks for sharing!
  • jumptothebeat
    jumptothebeat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a new man! Well done you - I'm sure it wasn't a walk in the park but worth every second!
  • carebears1973
    carebears1973 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic, you really do. I hope you get all the very best things in life and I wish you all the happiness in the world. You trully are an inspiration. xx
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    What a amazing story!!! Good luck on your knee surgeries....I am a therapist so I see many people go through rehab and become stronger afterwards.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!