Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!

That is just amazing! You deserve to feel fantastic. You worked your butt off! LITERALLY!
  • Maridelsol82
    Options
    Wow Congrats!
  • Alamano
    Alamano Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing! You are an inspiration, and my new hero.

16780675.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • newlifediva
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS!!!!!:smile::smile:
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! Enjoy :)
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    Amazing job! Very inspiring!
  • HansTied
    HansTied Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your post. I only started at 400, but have many of the same issues, and a few more. I appreciate everything you have done. I hope to follow the best I can.
    Richard
  • emmamcblain
    Options
    You are a MACHINE. Well done, you look amazing. :)
  • memega
    memega Posts: 73
    Options
    You look excellent! Good going mate. A true inspiration!
  • charneus
    Options
    Holy words that should be censored!

That is an awesome job, man, and definitely inspiring for me. Keep up the good work!
  • steadyloser
    Options
    Hello,
    I joined last week after talking to my Brother (longhaul64) about this site.
    He is pretty much house bound & can not get around too well after a leg injury last summer.
    It is truly amazing to see your progress.
    I need to lose about 90 lbs. to reach my goal.
    Every day I think ,is it worth it?
    Then I log on & see people like you who have had the same problems as my brother (social phopia) & realize it can be better.
    Keep on keepin' on !
    worstloser
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    you have such an amazing story, thanks for sharing it and your pics with us! What a great reward for all of your hard work!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely amazing story and transformation!! I am in awe!! And so proud of you!! Makes me feel like a schmuck for not being able to stay on track to lose the 30lbs I need to (post baby, course he's now 18 months old! haha). I am inspired.

PS - Good luck with the TKR. If you have any questions, I have a degree in Physical Therapy and have worked with knee replacement patients in the past. Best advice is make sure you do the home exercises. That is the only way you will regain full range of motion in your knee. Take care!
  • Icedgems11
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all x
  • bocarat
    bocarat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations with your success so far. This is my first post with this site. My daughter got me started here and I like what I have seen so far. The phone app is easy to use and quick and there is a great support system on these discussion boards. You have got to be feeling so much better. I had lost 75 pounds with Nutrisystems before but got real sick of the cardboard flavored fake food. It took two years to gain it all back and I don't think I'll get a third chance.
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness you look amazing!! great job!!!
  • carpp107
    Options
    You are awesome!!!!!! Inspiratonal beyond words........
  • browntc
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
  • neubauer7
    neubauer7 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! :bigsmile: Thank you so much for posting and bringing so much inspiration to others!! :smile:
  • strunkm4
    strunkm4 Posts: 266
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!! Congrats on your amazing journey! It gives me great faith to see this, as my father is about where you were when you started. He needs the support and motivation to get his life back on track. Thank you so much for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!