Options

Replies

• sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow! you are an inspiration! you rock!
  • ARMom8251
    Options
    Wow simply amazing....you have done a wonderful job, and have given me a renewed desire to reach my goal! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • scentexpress
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING, Ed!!! Congratulations to you!

I'm so re-inspired by stories such as yours. Being at the midway point of my weightloss journey, I was having such a hard time staying committed & focused on my plan & goals. I've lost 120 lbs. in just under 2 years but I still have about 100 to go. MFP has helped me to reclaim that focus & gain that intensity to win this war & take control of my life.

Best of luck & God Bless! Thanks for sharing & soooooo happy for you!!!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What an amazing transformation! Congrats on your success! :)
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    You have just blown me away! Thankyou.:flowerforyou:
  • MustangCindy67
    MustangCindy67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    WoW! Congrats....... thanks for sharing and inspiring all of us....:)
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    amazing!!
  • slayerdan
    Options
    Legit question: Going from 560 to where you are now--have you had any skin surgery? It looks like your skin is awful tight still for that kind of weight loss. Also---do you use growth or hormone supplements or any other "supplement"? Your overall muscle mass seems really good for someone of your age going from that large to where you are now.

I mean no disrespect and am just curious--I started at 467 and am down to 350 with 260 as my ultimate goal and I am a gymrat and have been off and on for years and have a fair deal of muscle mass left, but I am still going to have some loose skin. Feel free to answer in message if you wish and an ultimate congrats to you.
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow! What AN AMAZING story and such a POSITIVE outcome!! YOU are the type of person I look up too. You dont take "NO" as an answer for yourself. -=Claps=-
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    OUTSTANDING SIR!!!
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You have one of the most inspiring stories I've ever come across on this site. Your hard work, determination, and dedication really do push a lot of us to go the extra mile.
  • PrincessMorticia
    PrincessMorticia Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I think I already replied to this thread, but on a second look, I had to say congratulations again! You are so awesome, what an inspiration. Enjoy your new life! <3
  • leogirl724
    Options
    SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY~
    YOU ARE REMARKABLE AND BRAVE~
    YOU HAVE GIFTED ALL WHO READ THIS WITH INSPRIATION~

BLESS YOU AS YOU CONTINUE YOUR JOURNEY~
  • katelyn3300
    Options
    This is exactly what I needed to hear today, one day at a time! Thank you so much for sharing your journey. As someone with a long way to go, I can't tell you what an inspiration you are. You look great and sound really positive. Best wishes with your surgeries :)
  • joyous504
    Options
    Congrats to you on your success! Such an inspiration!
  • hpound
    Options
    Wow!! You look great and I bet you feel even better! Congratulations!
  • Amyoct
    Amyoct Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow :) Grats to all you have accomplished!! It's a complete change from your first pictures to your recent one :) Keep up the awesome work!!
  • w111058
    w111058 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow that is totally amazing! you look fantastic !! Congrats !
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! you are truly amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!