Updated: OMG!! I DID IT!! 32 months/ 301 lbs. Lost!! Part 2

Options

Replies

• violindarb
    Options
    WOW!!! Thank you so much for your story! What an inspiration for people like me who have 100 pounds to loose!
  • JeanniebeanL79
    JeanniebeanL79 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome job, keep it up and good luck to you! You are an inspiration!! :-)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing you have such strength and you should ne very proud of how far youve come! Good luck in everything you do x
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Your story has brought me to tears....what an amazing feat you have accomplished!! It is the BEST motivation I can have, as I too need to lose weight before I can have knee replacement surgery You are a winner!!!!
  • tf2482
    Options
    wow..amazing job!! im new to this site today and your post was the first i saw and it was very inspiring!! u should be so proud of your achievement!! congratulations!
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    A remarkable journey. Congratulations on your success. You motivated me and gave me a hope. Your story should be told on the national television like Dr. OZ show and inspire the world. Very proud of you that you did not give up. You have come a long way and I wish you all the success for the road ahead. I know you can do it. Good luck.
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    fantastic!
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Amazing...Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a truly inspiring story. You are an incredibly strong and amazing man. Thank you for sharing.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Wow! You rock!
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Your hard work and determination got you to this point! WOW!
  • amart17
    Options
    I really don't meant to be rude because this is a happy thread based on an inspiring accomplishment, but did anyone else laugh a little reading the "OMG" in the title with a huge grown-up man's voice? Maybe it was just me.

Seriously, congrats.
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    omg, you are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
  • LMStark
    LMStark Posts: 150
    Options
    Amazing! WTG! :-)
  • NurseRachel2011
    Options
    How amazing!! What an inspiration!!! Congrats, keep up the awesome work!!!
  • threasarenee
    threasarenee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So so so amazing. Great job!
  • WallyGirl358
    Options
    amazing! Congrats
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    Options
    There aren't enough words to express how much *kitten* you kick! Well done sir!
  • abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    all i can say is wow! go you!!
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story of personal strength. You look incredible on the outside, but I'd bet the changes on the inside are the biggest. You are truly someone to look up to, sir. Great, great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!