20.4 lbs gone =)

Options

Replies

• McVixs
    Options
    awh wel done u look gr8!!! this has really motivated me to use this i only logged up to MFP yesterday, but I would be a very similar body shape and weight to you so seeing ur gr8 results has really helped :) keep up the gr8 work! any top tips??
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW..You have done an amazing job..Had to check to see if thats the same shirt!! Girl excellent!
  • McVixs
    Options
    awh wel done u look gr8!!! this has really motivated me to use this i only logged up to MFP yesterday, but I would be a very similar body shape and weight to you so seeing ur gr8 results has really helped :) keep up the gr8 work! any top tips??
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Pictures don't lie! (Well, only if you are a model or tv actor and an airbrush is used):wink::wink:

Those photos do an awesome of showing your progress. Its amazing how your shirt fits now as compared to before. You have done an absolutely awesome job. Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • johnstor
    Options
    It certainly looks like more than 20 lbs! Congratulations!! You have inspired me. I just started a week ago, but am down 5 lbs. I'm excited seeing the actual black and white of what I'm putting into my body. - and calorie counts never fail to surprise me! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress!
  • Windchanger
    Options
    You go girl, keep it up :)
  • lnlively
    lnlively Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Thanks for sharing your photos and your story, what an inspiration you are to so many people. I would also like to know what type of workouts? You should be so proud of yourself! Keep up the great work. I wish you the best in your journey to a new happier, healthier you!
  • Verohari
    Verohari Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That's absolutely amazing - you can really tell how much progress you've made (not just from the shirt; I think your face looks very different as well!). Well done, keep it up.
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great!
  • manasunshine
    Options
    wow this is so good. 20lbs in 4 months is a great score. way to go girl!!:smile:
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Great results from your commitment - that top REALLY shows what a difference that 20 lb makes - well done :-):flowerforyou:
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    WOW has 20 pounds made an amazing difference on you or should I say off of you?!?! You can see it everywhere your face and your mid section! The shirt is hanging on you!

Great job! I am VERY happy/excited for you! Keep up the amazing work! Also feel free to add me I am also trying to stick it out and am hopefull this will be MY time! :):flowerforyou:
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done!!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Wow, it looks like you have lost 40lbs to me, what a difference! You look so great! Congrats, keep up the hard work gorgeous!
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look sooooo GOOD! WTG!
  • sewedo1
    sewedo1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You're making excellent strides!!!!
    That blouse is fitting so much better.
  • bmayes
    bmayes Posts: 55
    Options
    WOW! Is that the same shirt? Amazing! You look great!!!
  • tenax
    tenax Posts: 97
    Options
    we;re in the same club:) congrats fellow 20 lber!
  • ptcgirlie
    Options
    That really is an impressive difference. I'm glad you shared it!!! Just shows you that 20 pounds really is a lot of weight. My next goal is to lose 20 pounds from where i am now! thanks!!!
  • andrejjorje
    andrejjorje Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Fantastic but what is with the 75 lbs lost in your ticker? Is this another phase with MFP?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!