20.4 lbs gone =)

Options

Replies

• trina433
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! YOU ARE MY MOTIVATION. =) I AM SOOOO ADDING YOU ON MY FRIEND LIST. IF THATS OK :wink:
  • FitDC
    FitDC Posts: 63
    Options
    Nice job! You are so beautiful!!
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that is JUST 20.4 lbs?!? That is CRAZY! You look like a different person. You can really see "the true you" emerge! Way to go, thanks for the inspiration :)
  • kittyneutron
    kittyneutron Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Fantastic but what is with the 75 lbs lost in your ticker? Is this another phase with MFP?

Hi, I think you misread the ticker, it does not say 75 pounds lost, it says, "75 pounds to go" (75 pounds more to lose)

:)
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    What a great difference 20lbs will make!! Keep up the wonderful work plus like others have said your journey is for you don't worry about what others have done. To be honest I have been here since April 2010 my pic say since Dec because I created a new profile but anyway all that time and I only lost 2lbs of the restart weight I actually weigh more than the April 2010 start but I refuse to quit!!
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    i am sooo proud of you girl you are such an inspriration to me thanks for the support you given me and i am so glad to call you my friend keep up the great work. you will get there
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great before and after pics! 20lbs is an achievement for sure you should be proud :) Congrats Hun
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's fantastic. You look great, and so happy.
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh Tal!!! That is incredible!! You look fantastic...what a difference! :heart:
  • sidonieaten
    sidonieaten Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Don't compare yourself to others! Looks like you are doing a great job. Keep up the hard work:)
  • sidonieaten
    sidonieaten Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Impressive! You look healthier and happier...keep motivated!
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    is that the same top in both pics? it looks like the same top in both pics? if it is you can tell it is swamping you in the 2nd pic. congratulations.

Yup It is! Sane top and same pants ;)
  • christal0611
    Options
    Wow! Thats an amazing difference for only 20lbs girly! Congrats! I wish mine was that huge!

How tall are you? Just wondering?

Thanks! I am short. I'm only 5'2".
  • caseye98
    caseye98 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I cant wait to hit the 20lb mark!!! I have lost 7 in three weeks and LOVE it!!
  • christal0611
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Your hard work is definitely showing!! Kudos :flowerforyou:

Thanks ;)
  • christal0611
    Options
    That's a huge difference! I started around the same time as you, around the same weight as you and I definitely don't see that big a change on myself. You are doing an amazing job! You should definitely be proud of your progress :)

Thank you ! Yup I am really proud and happy ;)
  • LonghornGirlNC
    LonghornGirlNC Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job! And you're losing at a safe, healthy and sustainable pace. That's the way lifetime changes are made! Keep up the good work. ;)
  • msjones2831
    msjones2831 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    20lbs is a LOT! And you look fantastic! Keep up the good work
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    Options
    Great job!!U can really tell!!Keep uo the great work!!:bigsmile:
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    wow your so beautiful and i love how you wore same top to show what a difference wow
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!