My first run in snow - with pics

Options
13»

Replies

• Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are beautiful and congratulations on the 15k. Hasn't started snowing here in Northern Ireland yet but its really cold. :happy:
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I feel a bit guilty now for wimping out and hitting the dreadmill this weekend!
  • StarLady82
    StarLady82 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Now that's dedication :smile:
  • angw7
    angw7 Posts: 69
    Options
    Stunning pictures and the best day for it :) Well done...
    I love running when it's cold as I feel more at ease than when it's hot in the summer! I did a 13K on Saturday when it was -7° and icy and then a 5K yesterday in the snowy woods and loved every minutes of it. I live down in Hampshire. My thighs are sore today as I find your running is different in the snow due to where your foot land and I was very cautious of not skidding so an even better burn! Let's hope for more snow this month...

Photos to cherish :)
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is definitly inspirational! Thanx for sharing and waaayy to go!! Awesome job!
  • siren1974
    Options
    Well done, it looks gorgeous. Rather you than me though. The cold weather has confined me to the treadmill this week. Was hoping to get out on the road on Friday, but just seen there's another band of snow on the way.......
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    It looks like you had a beautiful time! WTG!
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    wow! well done that looks amazing
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    awesome pictures and a great run!!!!
  • smudger_24
    smudger_24 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    bump
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Congrats for your amazing race. I am too much of a whimp to run in winter. I have only gone once outside to run this winter. You rock! Thanks for posting the beautiful pictures!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Fantastic time in such tough conditions! Your doing amazing! Well done! X
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Awesome pictures...I love running in the winter! WTG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!