Options
1235»

Replies

• Val_from_OH
    Val_from_OH Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Can you supersize to a whole apple?

:laugh:

To be fair, a whole apple is really filling and most kids probably can't eat that much in addition to a sandwich or whatever.

A whole peeled and sliced apple would be fine - I don't care if the kids eat the entire apple and don't touch the processed hamburger as long as they are full and happy. You can't put a whole fresh apple in there though - the little kids either wouldn't be able to bite it, or would choke on the peel.
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I think what is more sad, and almost downright disheartening is that a double cheeseburger costs $1 and a damn salad costs $4!! Why is is sooo expensive to eat healthy? Grrr

End rant
  • lukeout007
    lukeout007 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I think what is more sad, and almost downright disheartening is that a double cheeseburger costs $1 and a damn salad costs $4!! Why is is sooo expensive to eat healthy? Grrr

End rant

I think last time I checked McD's salads were actually pretty unhealthy...it's been a few years since I looked though.
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options

End rant

I think last time I checked McD's salads were actually pretty unhealthy...it's been a few years since I looked though.

True, but if you don't add the dressing and take off or ask for no cheese, it's not as bad.
  • iamvillanueva
    Options
    Those apples are so gross! What exactly have they been drenched in anyway? I know it's to keep them from browning, but it is disgusting! Please just give me the whole raw apple!