what tattoos have you got? =)

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
just a random topic, im interested to see what tattoos you people have :) (upload piccies if you can)

here are mine :

1st tattoo - february 2011. i love stars and swirls, designed the tattoo myself :)
2nbd2ee.jpg

2nd tattoo - april 2011. (excuse the sunburn :laugh:)
5l51r8.jpg

3rd tattoo - july 2011. really wanted something on my hand, so got this one haha :)
av2z4l.jpg

4th tattoo - february 2012 (had it done 3rd feb - still in healing process!) - this is my little brothers name on my foot - reason i got this is because he means more to me than anything in the world. and i always want him close to me when we are quite far apart (probz sound sad to you lot, but weve been through alot, and he has a few learning disabilities)
103yf0z.jpg

so come on and show us all your tattoo's :)

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    1st tattoo 2008: Live Love Laugh on my ribs under my right boob, where your bra sits.

2nd tattoo 2009: A bow on my left pelvis

3rd tattoo 2009: A star on my left butt cheek

4th tattoo 2011: A star and flower combination stemming from the original star up my left rib cage.

More to come. Want the lyrics to "Imagine" on my right thigh starting from my pelvis, a hippie girly sleeve, something on my back... I would do it all if I could, gotta save more money!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have:

A tiny little star on my wrist just for the sake of it: (ignore the picture it is old and awful quality hah)
    tumblr_lh3nnuklsM1qgeikyo1_400.jpg

'Believe on my wrist: alot of reasons for this one:
    tumblr_lhv90sVdwQ1qgeikyo1_500.jpg

And I have this one which my best friend did on me. At this point he had only done apprentice work and I was the first (other than himself) that he had used his tattoo equip on so its not great aha:

tumblr_lgfi8dTfnb1qgeikyo1_500.jpg

A few more to come, a thigh tat, another on my side, one on my foot and probably one on my hip. :)
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I will need to post pics one of these days. I have 6!

1st tat- 10 years ago, Jimminy the Cricket on my right hip, for my grandma, as she was granny cricket.
    2nd- 9 years ago, a smurf with Angel wings by Jimminy the cricket, my dad gave me the nickname smurf when I was a baby, so this way I could always be close to my grandma.
    3rd- Outside right Ankle, a sun and moon, I always loved those.
    4th- A Martini glass, with an olive and on either side of the olive is a F, for "**** o' face" a saying my late aunt used, she was my godmather, and drank dry gin martini's.
    5th- My harlequin great dane, with his name Bubba under it ( he weighed well over 200 pounds in his prime) with a rose under his name and him, he loved smelling the flowers.
    6th- A caeltic cross with the Irish Claddagh in the center, I am religious, just in my own views, so it's to never forget about god, the claddagh is the hands for friendship, and togetherness, the heart is for love, and the crown for loyalty.
  • Mandykinz2008
    Mandykinz2008 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    August 2008 - Recovery tattoo for my eating disorder on my lower right back (hip)

July 2011 - "Oh LORD, my God, I cried to you for help and you healed me Psalm 30:2" in script down my right ribcage.

April 2012 - Will have a musical cross going down my left ribcage to hip
  • Richdogg38
    Options
    An Ankh on my right arm.
  • scorpiomfs
    scorpiomfs Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    butterfly on my left calf.
  • xSophia19
    Options
    I have:

A tiny little star on my wrist just for the sake of it: (ignore the picture it is old and awful quality hah)

And I have this one which my best friend did on me. At this point he had only done apprentice work and I was the first (other than himself) that he had used his tattoo equip on so its not great aha:

A few more to come, a thigh tat, another on my side, one on my foot and probably one on my hip. :)

omg i looooove the Believe one!! i really like the writing! its really nice :) i iwhs my script writing on my foot was like that!!
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I have:

omg i looooove the Believe one!! i really like the writing! its really nice :) i iwhs my script writing on my foot was like that!!

I 'drew' it myself, I was expecting him to redraw it but he did it even with my little mistakes lol was like uh oh :P
  • RonnieBigGunz
    Options
    IMG955394.jpg

photo-1.jpg
  • vikesfanmb
    vikesfanmb Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Sorry . . I don't have pics to share . . but two years ago, I got a tattoo of a dove with the word "peace" inscribed underneath.
    The dove is beautiful, shaded in a light silvery blue. The artist was fantastic. : )

It's very small and it was my first tattoo . . but I think I would like to do another now.
  • xSophia19
    Options
    I have:

I 'drew' it myself, I was expecting him to redraw it but he did it even with my little mistakes lol was like uh oh :P

ah it looks soo nice thou :)
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have lots, not sure if I have pics of them all:

my newest one I got a few months ago, on my chest, its a Latin illustration from the 1800s of a moth with the word noctua above it:
    42094_2800.jpg

The word "Faerie" on the side of my left wrist....(My grams gave me this nickname when I was young, and it has always stuck with me....most people call me that or Fae)
    42094_1811.jpg

Another Latin illustration from the 1800s, this one of the honey bee, with the words "Apis Mellifera" below it, which means Honey Bee in Latin..(I am a beekeeper so I have lots of bee tats)...also, below that on my inner arm I have a vintage pic of another Honey Bee and a dogwood flower....(kinda in remembrance of my grams, she loved dogwoods)
    42094_7981.jpg

You can't see it that well but on my left arm, I have Anne Sextons last line of her "Suicide Note", which wraps around my arm, and then from my shoulder going around to the back of my shoulder blade is a vintage pic of a yellow decaying rose:
    42094_7544.jpg

I also have two nautical stars on each collar bone, some scroll work on my right wrist, and of course, Faerie wings on my back....

Will be going soon to get a steampunk Blue bird, I can't wait!!!
  • moosejuice16
    Options
    Ok first attempt at an embed. I will be getting more.

wjCyR.jpg

6NxW7.png
  • john1six
    Options
    Well I guess it doesn't help that I own a tattoo parlor but here's a few if I can figure out how to post em ?
    http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/307538_117412578366724_100002939471547_108778_2125489017_n.jpg
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I have a cattalya orchid with 2 ladybugs-orchid symbolizing motherhood and the 2 ladybugs symbolizing my daughters. The number of spots on the ladybugs was the age they were turning the year I got the tat. Oh-I found a pic-this is obviously FRESH!
    vtat18.jpg
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I love flowers so all my tattoos are flowers. I have a vine with flowers on the top of my right foot, a wreath of flowers around my right ankle, flowers with vines on my lower back and flowers on my right lower abd. All different colors, purple, blue, pink.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    IMG_0016.jpg

I'm considering another one once I reach my fitness goals.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    1st tattoo August 2006. Crescent moon inside a sun on my right shoulder blade area
    2nd tattoo February 2007. A heart on my right ankle with ALEX in it (my sons name)

Getting my 3rd one sometime this spring. Its gonna be on my inner left wrist, a heart with the 4 main color puzzle pieces of the Autism symbol (my son is on the spectrum)

After that, I have plans for something with my daughters name, nautical stars, Boston Red Sox logo, a memorial for my dad and others.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics of all of them

1st tattoo in 2008- Musical note and a star on the top of my right foot. Symbolizes my love of music, and singing, and the star represents me reaching my dreams

2nd tattoo 2009- the word "Hope" on the inside of my left wrist. My sister and I went and got them in honor of my mom who is a Breast Cancer survivor. The word hope is used a lot for those who are going through it.

3rd tattoo December 2011- the phrase "Raise a Little Hell" on the inside of my left foot. - Really long explanation of that, that I wont get into on here (it is not what you think) ... but its connected to a place that is really special to me.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    First was for my cat Fergus who died on Halloween 2010. Got the tattoo the same day from a sketch I did.

IMG_1129.jpg

Second was about two weeks later, and what I'd planned for my first tattoo. For the lucky cats I've rescued, with my lucky number 9.

IMG_9751.jpg

Next is Celtic knot with Scottish thistles for my birthday last year.

IMG_1110.jpg

And my latest I got last week on my left inner wrist. My mom used to embroider an "L" on my shirts when I was little, like Laverne, and my folks had a pink dogwood in front of their house. Plus, it's an inside joke because I'm soooo dyslexic. :laugh:

IMG_3481.jpg