what tattoos have you got? =)

Options

Replies

• KarleeS92
    KarleeS92 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I got this one done in April 2011. I always wanted a fairy of some kind and fell in love with this when I found it.

250494_10150191004061676_636346675_7297137_6953998_n.jpg

This is one i will be getting once I get to my goal. on my side of my upper left thigh-hip area
    It says Family one way and flip it over it says Friends (two most important things in my life)

karl.jpg

Hope the pictures worked haha
  • KarleeS92
    Options
    grr how do you put pictures up??
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I got this one done in April 2011. I always wanted a fairy of some kind and fell in love with this when I found it.

This is one i will be getting once I get to my goal. on my side of my upper left thigh-hip area
    It says Family one way and flip it over it says Friends (two most important things in my life)

karl.jpg

Here you go. Use lowercase "img".
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to post pictures on here.... But I got one back in june for my kids who have passed away. It is composed of a pandabear for my stepson, a pumpkin for my oldest bio baby, a butterfly for my middle baby and a snow flake for my youngest. It is all surounded in an open heart made out of swerlies

If the picture pops up, it was taken a few hours It was done.

261691_235686163112144_193562857324475_1170433_68444_n.jpg

Here you go.
  • lcpurser
    lcpurser Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    The Chinese symbol for Chaos to the right and slightly up from my pelivs. Got it when I was 15 at a friends house. It still sybolizes those "chaotic" teen years LOL. Plus I got to tell my friends I ad chaos in my panties :)

2nd was a baby unicorn on my right shoulder. My mom collectd unicorns when I was a kids, so it was a symbol for her.
    3rd my brothers name (Lamar) in a banner across a red long stemmed rose. He passes away while I was in high school and I got in the same night I graduated.
    4th My daugters name (Rylee) across the back of my neck with faeries on either side.

Only the unicorn and rose are in color.
  • KarleeS92
    Options

karl.jpg

Here you go. Use lowercase "img".

Thank you muchly! =D
  • lonaneomaflame
    Options
    thanks juliesummers :)
  • mrskesler
    mrskesler Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me please i know its probably different for everyone but is getting a tattoo really painful?! :( I would love to get a small subtle meaningful quote or symbol but im really scared of the pain lol, can you get anything to numb it before they do it so you wont feel anything? im such a wuss lol :P

I honestly didn't think it was that bad. I watched a hockey game and had a latte while getting the one on my back. The hardest part was just not moving.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I got it on my 18th birthday and I've never regretted it!! :)

ipodpics1007.jpg
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
  • singledj
    singledj Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Don't have pics at the moment... sorry But I have two.

1. four wolf paw prints with a tribal wolf head above them on the outside of my right lower leg....symbolizing me and my three kids and my husband.

2. My Grandmothers and my Grandsons initials and their birthdate 6-30 in roman numerals on the inside of my right wrist.

Have plans for more.... think next one is going to be a baby sea turtle on my left ankle-foot area.
  • NixxFightingFit
    Options
    No Pics atm but I have a half nude pin up lady on my left outer calf that goes from my ankle to my knee, on the inside I have a large The Walking Dead inspired zombie woman, on my left foot I have a zombie cupcake, I have Cannibal tattooed over my toes, an anchor with a heart on my right middle finger and a Bettie Page tattoo on my inner right forearm.
    For my birthday I am getting a modified bondage version of Ruby Gloom on my outer right forearm =p
  • MoogieOh
    MoogieOh Posts: 141
    Options
    1st tat: Eye of Horas (Ra)
    tat.jpg

Next tat:
    Ankh on the back of my neck

That's so creepy! Same tats I want to get.. except I also want a wolf :P
  • XED_gnarlydog
    Options
    I have none. I've wanted some for many years, but was putting it off until I was back in shape and a bit more confident. Now I am heading the right direction I think having just turned 41 I am probably too old to get any work done and not look like a complete poser. Oh well... =)
  • Joanne4494
    Joanne4494 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have 3 but my most recent is my profile picture.:smile:
  • lgoss87
    lgoss87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me please i know its probably different for everyone but is getting a tattoo really painful?! :( I would love to get a small subtle meaningful quote or symbol but im really scared of the pain lol, can you get anything to numb it before they do it so you wont feel anything? im such a wuss lol :P

The pain is different for everyone, some places do a numbing cream but a lot don't because it can stop the ink going into the sling properly. The one that hurt and I've never heard different is the side, ribs. My feet, shoulders and arms didn't hurt that much, I could feel it but not enough to bother me. My feet actually tickled! My lower back hurt, that was my first one and didn't know what to expect! Take music to listen to, it helped me a lot. I personally get more worried over piercings than tattoo's! Very different kinds of pain though!
  • lgoss87
    lgoss87 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have none. I've wanted some for many years, but was putting it off until I was back in shape and a bit more confident. Now I am heading the right direction I think having just turned 41 I am probably too old to get any work done and not look like a complete poser. Oh well... =)

Never too old! My great aunt got her first one at age 72 :D
  • Bekzness
    Bekzness Posts: 122
    Options
    Ooooh yay!! I love tattoo threads :) Some great ones on here so far!!

Here's some of mine...

This tribal phoenix goes all the way down my back, just below that is a scorpion that I had done when I was 16.
    305119_2386256816534_1254196892_32948655_4752289_n.jpg

This shows it being drawn on.. a couple of years ago when I had long, normal hair...lol! I cut my hair off to show off my tattoo and stuck with it since :P
    5496_232681435650_855620650_7725927_5535071_n.jpg

I also have a playboy bunny on my hip... but it sucks... had that done during a lunch break when I was at college at 19...lol!

My most recent is also my smallest and most painful... lol
    248651_10150677775260651_855620650_18815411_5657345_n.jpg

I want my back phoenix extending with some feathers and flames whipping up from the tail and around my sides until they reach my navel... I then also want something on my foot which wraps up and around my ankle.. undecided on that though.
  • fallonlaree
    Options
    I have 5, but lately have been planning my 6th. CANT WAIT! I <3 tattoos!

1st - I got in college, in the middle of my back is a tiny halo with angel wings around it and I had my favorite uncles initials put in because he is my guardian angel, and then a couple years back i added my grandmother's initials to the other side.

2nd - behind my left ear I have a tiny heart - it's my reminder to always love myself no matter what.

3rd - I have the word Faith on the top of my back. After it was done the guy told me that upside down it also says Hope. So I guess when I stand on my head it's a totally different tattoo! hahaha

4th - behind my right ear I have a small peace sign. I've always loved the look of peace signs and it's my reminder to control my temper!!! haha

5th - A cross on my sternum ( kind of in between my boobs but a little lower) - directly over my heart. It's my reminder to love Jesus and know that He is the most important in my life and I have a life because of Him and the cross!!

I want to get my 6th tattoo soon - I always do this doodle of a small heart, peace sign, and icthus all squished together and I think I am planning on getting that on my left wrist.

I always make sure I place them somewhere that can be covered if needed :)
  • seanian
    seanian Posts: 103
    Options
    Here's one of mine, I can't post the others on here ;)

0LbpI.jpg