• kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    "i adore what i have become" across my chest
  • puzzlingkirsten
    puzzlingkirsten Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I don't know how to post pics. :ohwell:

April 2010 - Black infinity symbol behind my right ear. Many reasons for this one.
    August 2011 - Ladybug on my inner right arm just below where my elbow bends. I got this one the day my grandmother passed away as a tribute to her. We had a ladybug thing. It was one of our special things.
  • amiles21693
    Options
    I have one. It says Arizona on my right wrist with a black acacia branch underneath. It's my dog I had as child who passes away when I was in the 8th grade ): The black acacia branch means loyal in my love and grief.
    I'm getting the same one on my left but it will say Bella after my beautiful pug, she was my best friend, who passed away a few months ago. ): I still tear up every time I think of her. She was my bumble bell.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151089251325478.773717.729260477&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=10151089251365478&set=a.10151089251325478.773717.729260477&type=3&theater

I dont know how to add pictures but thats a link to it.
  • Churble
    Churble Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    1. John Deere logo on my neck (I let my son pick it out)
    2. Bass clef/treble clef heart on my left forearm
    3. Fleur de lis behind each ear
    4. personal german script on my left wrist
    5. crappy homemade peace rune on my right forearm
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics. I got my 1st just before my 30th birthday. It's a Lily with stars & scrolls around it. The next will be on my foot... a heart with halo & wings.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Haven't got mine yet, but my bf and I are in the process of designing matching tattoos <3:)
  • SarahZ1997
    Options
    Left outside ankle - pink ribbon with "Survivor" written inside
    Small of back - two koi
    Left shoulder blade - phoenix
    left wrist - my sons name
  • reignjonas
    reignjonas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I only have one. It's in the middle of my upper back:

xuAK0E
  • amiles21693
    Options
    I'm also getting 3 owls on my left shoulder symbolizing my 3 siblings. The owls are an inside joke thing and theyre just adorable lol(:
  • AngelaChase84
    Options
    1st tat: Eye of Horas (Ra)
    tat.jpg

Next tat:
    Ankh on the back of my neck

Very cool eye of Horas!!
  • TiffyC828
    TiffyC828 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have corsets on the back of my legs, daisy with both daughters name on my ankle, a tribal turtle with my son's name on my other ankle, red, white, and blue ribbon on my foot (when my dad did his 1st tour in Iraq), stars on my upper arm, devil on my back/shoulder, my husbands name with a tiger claw on my chest, Native American feathers with beads--through a set of wedding rings on my forearm, and "Life is ours we live it our way" on my chest..like a necklace =)...Wish I knew how to upload pics!!
  • fieldsbean
    Options
    no pics at the moment but i have a custom sketched tat of an owl on my left shoulder..it looks like it was done in pencil and very soft..representing wisdom and my favorite aunt who never got married, but loved life and never let a man tell her she couldn't do anything..she travelled the world as a musician for the GI's in Philippines and Korea..and when she died she gave her millions to make sure music wasn't taken out of schools..

The one i am waiting for will be done by my brother who is a very talented artist and went to Rhode Island School of Design, considered by most to be America's top art school.
    It will be a painting of Nauset Lighthouse in Cape May, the last vacation we took with my Mom before Alzheimers began to take her from us..
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I have a few - cherry blossoms on my back, orchids on my right hip and a sea turtle on my left (favorite animal), but this is my fave - on my back shoulder.

swallow.jpg

That is SO beautiful, and all of your others sound amazing!! Do you have photos of the other ones to share?
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Not my only but def my favorite ( sorry this was taken right after it was done)
    the red leaf is for my child who is my world and my devil lol
    the leaves on the trees are the most important people in my life
    and the leaves on the ground are my past and everything ive been thru

SAM_0854.jpg

nice!!!! I really like the meaning of the tat
  • Puddykat1026
    Puddykat1026 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I always swore i would not have any tattoos and then i reached a difficult stage in my life the fella i was with at the time had lots i had never been a fan. i found out he was cheating on me and had a miscarriage it got to me& i couldn't find a way out of the sadness. One day i found my self stood in the tatoo shop I decided to have a small butterfly on my right shoulder to always remember my child&the pain. It helped me move on.

That's so sad to hear but such a lovely way to remember. Genuinley brought a tear to my eye.

I never thought a tatoo would save me but it did it helps me remember when im sad and an active reminder of where i.have been. I can't see my self getting any more but who knows i never imagined i would have this one. Im loving the work on profile pic! I don't have the body for awesome work like that lol to be able to.show if off anyway

Never thought I'd have one either until I had 4 deaths in my family in 1 year. I was having a tough time dealing with the pain. I now have a memorial and the pain I went through is nothing compared to the chemo, pain, suffering, etc my family had to endure over those months. I'm planning on doing one on my foot next. I know it's painful, but it will be how I get to deal with all this pain. It will be my release...
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    The two I'm willing to share, lol. The others are junk.
    back.jpg
    foot.jpg
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    I have my ring finger with my husband's name on it.
    A symbol on the back of my neck....means blessed.
    A small butterfly my dad got me when I was 17.
    On my right ankle a set of stuff for running. (Magic Kingdom for my first Goofy race, 2 stick people - running marathon Jan 2011 and a marathon Jan 2012, mickey balloons for half marathons I ran at Disney.)
  • ROCKERFOREVER81
    Options
    Still no clue on how can i post my pics but i got a TOOL tattoo on my wrist :)
  • beaglenutty
    beaglenutty Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have a butterfly on my right hip. I got it about three years ago and I want to get another one not sure what though.
  • JoJoDoerr
    JoJoDoerr Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have my husbands eyes, a portrait of my father, a flying dumbo (complete with Timothy the mouse in his hat and holding a feather), a tribal, a couple of flowers, a heart with swirl and hubbys name, heart ankle bracelet with my kids names in the hearts...and counting...