what tattoos have you got? =)

Options

Replies

• sailorsiren13
    Options
    I have 11 total the first i got in 1993 right after boot camp and the latest was this last december with my best friend to commerorate 19 years of friendship i have at least 2 more really big ones planned but no pics to post my hubby doesn't want them online
    :laugh:
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Two Hawaiian souvenirs.

This is also a cover-up from my very first tattoo from back when I was 18.

octopus.jpg
  • pethead30
    pethead30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
  • bstoetzer
    Options
    I've got 3. 1. Inner Strength in Japanese kanji down my neck. 2. Angel/Devil with Gemini sign inside the halo on my right shoulder (for my dual personalities) :wink: 3. Celtic shamrock above my right ankle. Will be getting more...
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have 2 - not sure how to add the pics, but I have one on my back - it's a butterfly - i designed it.. flying with wings up and inside it picture of a Canadian Flag - with black tendrils coming out,

and my 2nd is on my neck - chinese symbol meaning "mother and daughter" in purple my daughters favorite colour -
  • scottishhighlander
    Options
    See profile pic

Ade
  • plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options

Whoa, that's awesome!
  • pethead30
    pethead30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Charles Darwin
    Photoon2-6-12at541PM2.jpg
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Maybe I should elaborate. Lol.

I have a lizard on my back (that apparently looks like a christmas tree).

'...monster in the mirror...' on my right wrist.

'...every calorie is a war...' on my left wrist.

Tribal that goes from my right shoulder, down my ribs to my right hip and extends out under my right breast. (Profile pic)
  • ashkas2
    Options
    i have from bottom to top
    1. french for "from time" on one foot and "to time" on the other
    2. stars over the top of one foot that i did myself when i began my tattoo apprenticeship
    3. paratrooper wings for my pop who passed away last year (82nd Airborne All-Americans)
    4. flowers running around the front from right below the ankle line to half-way up my calf
    5. a cheshire cat that my tattoo artist friend designed for me
    6. a small skull and crossbones with a bow that says "pirate princess" that another tattoo friend designed for me matching his "princess" on his left lower cheek. ;o) he was the one to get me started learning to tattoo and has since passed away.
    7. my "tramp stamp" lol. four leaf clovers and "Lucky" that will soon get turned into the dropkick murphys celtic cross.
    8. a courage ambigram
    9. a lotus high between my shoulder blades
    10. a wonder woman done in a dark pinup style on my bicep
    11. a very custom piece containing a compass and 3 roses with my favorite line of poetry "In the fell clutch of circumstance, I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance, my head is bloody but unbowed."
    *the rest is part of a sleeve that will soon be covered with whatever we can cover it with. lol.
    12. skull
    13. pirate flag
    14. pirate ship
    15. treasure map
    16. kanji for "pierce" (I'm a body piercer)
    17. almost forgot one. lol. I have a fleur de lis on my hip. It was on my wedding invitations. Though tattoo professionals think it's bad luck to get your husband, wife, or partner's name, mine is a symbol of my marriage, not so much my husband. ;o)

I figured I have too many to post pics of. lol.
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I always swore i would not have any tattoos and then i reached a difficult stage in my life the fella i was with at the time had lots i had never been a fan. i found out he was cheating on me and had a miscarriage it got to me& i couldn't find a way out of the sadness. One day i found my self stood in the tatoo shop I decided to have a small butterfly on my right shoulder to always remember my child&the pain. It helped me move on.
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I always swore i would not have any tattoos and then i reached a difficult stage in my life the fella i was with at the time had lots i had never been a fan. i found out he was cheating on me and had a miscarriage it got to me& i couldn't find a way out of the sadness. One day i found my self stood in the tatoo shop I decided to have a small butterfly on my right shoulder to always remember my child&the pain. It helped me move on.

That's so sad to hear but such a lovely way to remember. Genuinley brought a tear to my eye.
  • whitetiger011680
    whitetiger011680 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    When I turned 18 I got hearts, a butterfly and a rose. Intend to get more, just haven't convinced myself to part with the money :wink:
  • walkinmydoxies
    Options
    LOL Am I like the only person with none/zero tats??? Some of these you all have are awesome!!!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    tattoo.jpg

based on luis royo la flor del dolor
  • Niki130
    Options
  • FrostyBev
    FrostyBev Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    tattoofh.png[img][/img]

See if this works...

tattoo.jpg
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    IMG_3760-1-2.jpg

DSCN0126-Copy-1.jpg
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics either, but I have 3. Left hip, bird, stamp tramp (:laugh: ) vine with bird, center back between shoulder blades,
    moon, stars, night type sky, vampire cat with wings sitting on the moon. That one is my favorite!
  • Finigan84
    Options
    Small red rose on my left shoulder blade (impulsive tattoo on my 18th birthday).
    Blue sweet peas on my right shoulder blade with my daughter's name underneath because we call her sweet pea.
    Nautilus shell in black and white on the inside of my right wrist.
    Pink orchids with vines on the outside of my lower left leg.
    Kanji of mother, love and pride down my right calf in black surrounded by cherry blossoms. The cherry blossoms look like a colourized photo. They're mostly black and white but with hints of various shades of pink in the flower petals.

More to come once finances allow...