Looking for Moms!

Options
1235»

Replies

• shannon4health
    Options
    Hi there, I am a home school mom of 5 little's ages 9 and under! They are all AWESOME and I am so blessed to have a supportive, loving husband that has always loved me know matter what size my jeans were:) We have cut all breads/starches/potatoes/sugar/wheat/corn/ and milk from our diet and started this journey on January 4th and feel soooo MUCH BETTER!!! I have lost about 13-14.5 pounds and He has lost 15 :) For the first time in my life I can picture myself hitting my goal!!! I want to be able to do more things with my kids and live life to the fullest in my fit and active body!!!

Being Healthy is sooo important and it feels so great to eat "whole clean foods" I LOVE this lifestyle and pray we can afford to keep it up..basically there is no choice to ever go back!

Add me if you'd like:)
    Blessings,
    Shannon
  • whimsy456
    whimsy456 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3 here. i was 99 kg in june (to convert to lbs, multiply that by 2.2)

Today i am 79.4kg.

I do not exercise except for walking. i fell off the 30ds wagon many many times. but i do hope to start again.

I try to keep calories below 1200 on most days. oh i am still breastfeeding my n 8 months old bab.
    i am 5'7"

I will be happy to get to 70kg. but my ultimate goal is 60kg.
    I am a shy mommy so you wont see me uploading pix yet...maybe when i am at 70kg i will.

Oh i have a big problem of 'apron' belly and flat butt.......
    Who's with me?
  • ChristineCain
    ChristineCain Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Whimsy: I took a picture of my "fancy" apron last night lol. Needless to say I am so disgusted with it and I am adding that to my motivators!! My body looks a whole heck of a lot different when I see it half naked in pictures lol.
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I'm a mum to 3 young children, (6 years, 3 years and 12 weeks). I've been overweight since I had my son in 2005. Pre pregnancy weight was about 130. After my 3rd child, 175. After christmas/new year 2011, 183.

I'm 5ft 8 and I've lost 12lbs. I'm aiming to reach 130 again and hoping to do race for life this year.

Took pictures this morning, absolutely disgusting. Not ready to post until I have 'after' pictures to post to make myself feel better lol.

x
  • stephhart72
    Options
    Hey Kimmy... My friend Stacy calls the 100s "One-derland"... You will get there! xoxo
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I am a mommy of 2 (3.5 years old girl and 2 years old boy). I work full-time. I work out after work while hubby watches the kids or at night after their bedtimes.
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! Gotta join in on the Mommy thread! I am a 28 year old Mommy of 2 boys (6 and 3), I work full time, my husband and I own a small business that I run from home (probably 20-30 hours per week there), right now I am going to college part time and trying to keep my family running.

Sometimes taking care of my health seems unimportant beside all of my "to-do's" but I really notice if I am not paying enough attention to my health everything in life starts to suffer. I guess the saying "If Mama aint happy, aint nobody happy" has some truth to it!

I would love to have a whole slew of supportive Mommy friends to get through this with so feel free to add me! I'm down 16 so far with 14-ish until "One-derland" and about 50 to goal. And I am only 5 lbs away from slipping under the obese line!

Best of luck to everyone!
  • MrsMcKellar
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 29yo mother of a 3yo(turning 4 in June). I work full time and my husband is a SAHD. I am always busy doing something, unfortunately most of that "something" has me sitting on my rump! I recently started with MFP, and it really does seem to be helping, but I think my mindset is different this time too. Usually, I start to feel deprived or that it's all so complicated, and just give up. But this time, it is actually been pretty easy to stick with everything.

I started running with my husband early last year, and after quite a few months off after I injured my ankle, I finally finished C25K last week! I ran for time instead of distance, so I'm only up to 2 miles, but even that amazes me sometimes. I finally bit the bullet and signed up for my first 5K, so I'll be marking that off my list in May(Cleveland Marathon weekend)! I think getting in a routine of activity before starting to work on my diet, has helped me to stick with it more. I work so hard, that I don't want to throw it all away by going crazy on cupcakes or something(like I normally would have done). I'm

I still have a really long way to go(over 140lbs), but I'm doing my best, and not beating myself up when I trip a little along the way. :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!