5 DEADLY TERMS USED BY A WOMAN

Options
(1) FINE- This is the word women use to end an argument when they know they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) NOTHING - Means something and you need to be worried.

(3) GO AHEAD - This is a dare not permission, do no do it.

(4) WHATEVER - A woman's way of saying "Screw You".

(5) THAT'S OK - She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(BONUS WORD) WOW - This is not a compliment, she's amazed that one person could be so stupid.

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    NOW this is DEAD on it!!!

Really!! Is another one meaning--Do you think i suppose to believe that bull...:laugh: :laugh:
  • jplucheck
    jplucheck Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Haha - I use all of the above
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    so damn true!!! be afraid!
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Everyone of these is soo true!!!!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Really?

Hmm.

When I say something, I typically mean what I say. Because I'm not a manipulative b****. Am I in the minority?
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I am almost 110% positive I have had a ex use all of those terms in one conversation.

Probably why she is an ex.....but she still keeps callin :)
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Really?

Hmm.

When I say something, I typically mean what I say. Because I'm not a manipulative witch. Am I in the minority?

A woman is not a manipulative witch just because she uses the above phrases.

It was posted in the 'Fun' section because it was meant as precisely that, fun, not literal or serious.
  • ajbeans
    Options
    Really?

Hmm.

When I say something, I typically mean what I say. Because I'm not a manipulative witch. Am I in the minority?

It was posted in the 'Fun' section because it was meant as precisely that, fun, not literal or serious.

FTR, I wasn't offended, but I do hear this a lot. And then a lot of women will chime in with "Yeah, that's right! So true! I totally do that!" I'm just wondering if I'm in the minority because I mean what I say. I don't tell my husband nothing's wrong if I want him to keep after me because something's wrong, you know? I don't walk away from an argument expecting him to chase after me, and I know a lot of women do that. It's just funny to me how this stereotype persists, and I'm really wondering how "true" it really is.
  • sarah_ep
    sarah_ep Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Really?

Hmm.

That's ok.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    ajbeans - you're not alone. I don't think these are funny and I don't do them. I'm a straight shooting b!tch.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my husband posted this on my Facebook wall so I started doing exactly that. Then he remembered how good he has it.
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I thought this was hilarious, and some people take themselves WAY too seriously! Thanks for the laugh.:drinker:
  • ajbeans
    Options
    Yeah, my husband posted this on my Facebook wall so I started doing exactly that. Then he remembered how good he has it.

:laugh: That's awesome.
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    HAHA - we need all our SO's to read this.. this is perfect!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    You're wrong. The scariest thing a woman can say is "Hi". Because it all goes to hell at some point after that.
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    Lol! thats super funny. man we are *****es.
  • teachmond
    Options
    I think there funny too.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    lol it is very true xD i say those and my bf knows something is wrong :P

ETA: Just a habit I have. When I say those listen I don't mean the comment after them. But when i'm short with any response someone can tell I am upset. I try not to start an argument and brush things off

Some of you are taking this way too serious.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    :laugh: I've used all of these before!! I'm glad my boyfriend understands me now!